Join our server on Discord

Poll: A quiet life...or a life of adventures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A life of adventures!
77.78%
14 77.78%
I'd choose a homey, confortable life.
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What life would you choose?
Now here's a poll with only two choices. Because it's an only-two-possibilities choice. If by some chance, you'd have to choose between a life of adventures, or a quiet, homey life, which would you choose?
I think I'd choose a life of adventures. My grandfather and my doggy were the adventurer type, and my mother is too, I think. But all of them were forced into a routinely quiet life. If they would have fulfilled the dream of having the life they wanted, I'm sure I could have got used easily to it. Besides, it'd be much more stimulating.
I really have no idea. I don't know which I would choose.
Ah, now here I'd take the homely life. Comfort, clothes, compainionship: yes, please.

I don't like camping. I'd have mini-adventures involving supermarkets and theatres.
I don't want to go anywhere. Unless it's up to me to fight some supernatural evil that only I can fight, I see no chance for any real adventure.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't think I could decide... a life without adventure would be boring.. then I couldn't know my limits but at the same time having some time to chill out and zone would be awesome too.
Veemon's Followers
Plonk me down inside a video game and I'll adventure any day. Give me some magic to wield and I'll adventure anywhere there's something to be done.
You know, I couldn't say what I wanted but the other posts here are pretty much what I wanted to say.
It depends on the adventure.

But if anything i'd probably live comfy.
I'd prefer a life of adventure myself. A comfortable homely life just seems too boring to me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Right now I live a boring ass life...I need some adventure...action!!! *loads up guns*
The OCA