Join our server on Discord

Poll: A quiet life...or a life of adventures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A life of adventures!
77.78%
14 77.78%
I'd choose a homey, confortable life.
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What life would you choose?
If there was adventure, I'd go on it.
You can always have a comfy, boring life at the age of 60 on to your death, after a long life of adventuring. You have to retire someday.

If not, I would rather die doing something fun and life-inspiring rather than on some bed. Though the bed has a nice warm fire near... NO!

Sky diving. That's the way to go.
Renamon's Army
Well that's the thing. Civilization makes the comfy life very easy to obtain, but how do you get a life of adventure?
So we have eight Justins and Feenas, and one member of the Adventurer's Society(heh heh heh. Sorry, but I couldn't help it lol )
Quote:but how do you get a life of adventure?
I go with Colonel Mullen's way in this one. I live in a big city, so I do exploring whenever I can. I didn't find the End of the World, but I sometimes find cheap things.
......hey, it's a commercial adventure.

Another way is to play videogames. It's mental adventuring, but hey, you get what you can. I bet that's the reason RPG videogames are so popular.

PS If you want something more dangerous and exciting, you can always join Greenpeace.
I've always had fun with adventures... wether I was good at them or not. No matter which way I go I never enjoy doing either by myself.
That's how you can adventure? I do that.
Neofire Wrote:If you want something more dangerous and exciting, you can always join Greenpeace.

DMX: *Escapes from an oil refinery, which explodes suddenly in a huge fire blast* HAH! TAKE THAT!

Random Hippie: Good job maaaan! You showed those how not to mess with the sea! *Blows smoke, which also is coming from his nostrils and ears* One step closer to world salvation!

DMX: I did what?

RH: You helped the world.

DMX: I DID WHAT?!

RH: You allied with us!

DMX: I allied with HIPPIES?!

*POP!*

DMX: GASP! *Wakes up in his bed* Whew, only a dream. Still, *Grabs a notepad and crosses 'Join Greenpeace anytime soon'*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Exactly. No one likes hippies.
UnknownH Wrote:That's how you can adventure? I do that.
LOL, no. That's what I can get. If I had the chance to go to a real adventure, I'd take it (as long as it's not in a tropical place).

Quote:DMX: *Escapes from an oil refinery, which explodes suddenly in a huge fire blast* HAH! TAKE THAT!

Random Hippie: Good job maaaan! You showed those how not to mess with the sea! *Blows smoke, which also is coming from his nostrils and ears* One step closer to world salvation!

DMX: I did what?

RH: You helped the world.

DMX: I DID WHAT?!

RH: You allied with us!

DMX: I allied with HIPPIES?!

*POP!*

DMX: GASP! *Wakes up in his bed* Whew, only a dream. Still, *Grabs a notepad and crosses 'Join Greenpeace anytime soon'*

Er....I think the hippies wouldn't like you blowing up people, but.... lol
Say, a good adventure would be to blow up those paper paste factories in Fray Bentos, but I couldn't join Greenpeace to do it. Chaining myself to a tree or putting myself as human shield before an harpoon is not my style. I'm an action girl.

Quote:Exactly. No one likes hippies.
I do. Any problem with it? So who do you like better? Bush?
No I mean steriotypical hippies. They're one of the types of people I always use as a joke. And you know I don't like bush.