Join our server on Discord

Favorite Final Fantasy game
I've played VIII, IX, X, X-2 and XII- So far, My favorite is X.

I don't exactly know why- maybe because Lulu and Kimahri are there- Lulu's just plain hot- and I'm a furry! XII is kinda fun, it's like being in an MMORPG.

But I'll never forget VIII... That Blasting zone Limit break and the skill called "Devour" Made me laugh!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Gunter VanCrimson wrote:
I didn't like FFXII that much either- THEY TURNED IFRIT, SHIVA a FEW OTHER "Eidolons" Into AIRSHIPS!! No Ifrit/Shiva/Leviathan Summons!? YAAAHH!!!

Excuse me? How did you get a hold of FFXII when it's only just become avaliable for pre-order in the EU?

Isn't there a trailer for it or something, Herr?~

Actually, that's right AND wrong! I gots me a demo! lol- and I got the actual game from Monty. I'm half-way through it, and still no Shiva. Airship is there though. I haven't really got the time to play much anymore- girlfriend's whims take most of my time now! lol
mine have to be 1,3 and 7. i only played 8 a little (up to the part where youre in the woods and the little guy gets captured or somthing) and i havent played anything above 9.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:i only played 8 a little (up to the part where youre in the woods and the little guy gets captured or somthing) and i havent played anything above 9.

What you describe sounds like FF9 to me when Vivi gets nabbed. There isn't really a "little guy" character in FF8.
oh yeah srry. i dont know the ps1 / ps2 ones very well. i remember now it WAS ff9. :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
^_^ No worries. It's not like it's difficult to confuse them. There are so many titles.
In my case I have played almost all FF so far.. perhaps the only one I haven't played was FFXI. which was a great pity that I never had got the chance to play it. sounds a pretty interesting FF. but still anyway, and so far my fav FF's are FF7, FF9 and FFX.

I like FFX for a very odd reason.. and that is just because it was the first FF that I got. I like the story itself even if kinda simple. the battle system perhaps was what caught my attention.

about FF7, I like it because it's really the best FF ever... with a great plot.. the story itself is complex. I like the materia system, and it's funny that we can raise chocobos too. and this is just mention the simple things I like on it.

and how did I got myself addicted to FF9
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt Ishida Wrote:I like FFX for a very odd reason.. and that is just because it was the first FF that I got. I like the story itself even if kinda simple. the battle system perhaps was what caught my attention.

I agree. The battle system was really well conceived and implemented. The story was straightforward, but its morals were stunningly presented.

***Spoiler***

Despite her youth, Yuna's willingness to sacrifice herself, but her unwillingness to sacrifice her comrades to perform the final summoning was probably the most heroic and poignant moment of any videogame I've ever played. Such maturity for a teenaged girl.

Quote:about FF7, I like it because it's really the best FF ever... with a great plot.. the story itself is complex.

Its plot is relatively simple. The concept it's based on is extremely complicated. Trying to explain the whole Sephiroth thing to someone who hasn't played it is almost impossible to do with any degree of clarity.
senjuro Wrote:***Spoiler***

Despite her youth, Yuna's willingness to sacrifice herself, but her unwillingness to sacrifice her comrades to perform the final summoning was probably the most heroic and poignant moment of any videogame I've ever played. Such maturity for a teenaged girl.

Indeed is one of the most heroic moments of the video game. She showed indeed such maturity for a teenaged girl but not only on that moment. Through the whole video, she does show such maturity. She takes things calmly and all.

Quote:Its plot is relatively simple. The concept it's based on is extremely complicated. Trying to explain the whole Sephiroth thing to someone who hasn't played it is almost impossible to do with any degree of clarity.

That is so true
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
hi...sorry for the bother but Hi Im Roncel the berserker roncel for short well i've played final fantasy games with Raymond (the backlasher) like FFVIII, FFXII and FFIX and it was great except when my memory card corrupted and deleted all my saves, but it's ok I've finished all the games except FFIX