Join our server on Discord

Favorite Final Fantasy game
I played all the up to eight, then it gets spotty. I haven't beaten IX, or gotten very far since I can't find the discs. I beat X, and I haven't played XI since I haven't gotten interested in playing RPGs online. I have seen XII, but I think I may retire from Final Fantasy... or at least retire like some of the sport players do.

As for favorite... I really don't have one. They were all enjoyable or odd in their own ways.
My fav FF's are FFVII, FFIX, and FFX
Final Fantasy VII - The 1st final fantasy game that I play. It took my two years to finish it. It took me 3 months to get over the death of Aeris.

Final Fantasy IX - The fav FF game ever! It had the cutest Black Mage ever! (Vivi he is so cute! :D ) I like the music in the game.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
my fav FF? well i know one things for certain... its FF2... not the original version... the dawn of souls one... i like the kind of rp's where your characters stats are based upon how you use the character... and this game offered just that... not levels... just pure magic goes up by using magic kinda thing... i also loved the fact that you could duel-wield two weapons...

another fav was 9... because... that was the first one i bought... i played 5 first... but a firned let me borrow... then i played mystic quest(through an emulator) then a friend lent me ff7 and another firend lent me ff8. i kinda liked ff9 because of the 2 -player option(my friends kept bugging me at odd times just to play ff9 co-op. but who cares? it was fun as hell)

in my opinion, eleven was the WORST final fantasy.... i joined it when the whole damn thing was in deppression, meaning that most itmes were well over 10k gil. that wouldn't have been a problem if enemies dropped gil, but the fact was, they dont... all money had to be earned through trade and sell... which i am extremely terrible at(i play WoW, starwars galaxies, maple, runescape, and battleon, and in eahc i am a high-level player, but i dont have an ounce of gold in my wallet :( ). the only good of it was that you could change your class whenever you wanted, and also that you could dual class. i didnt get to enjoy it, because every time i made it to lvl 18, i would die, before returning to the one guy that gave you that ability.

final fantasy 10 was nice, another kind of game where your character develops the way you wanted them to.... which i kinda liked. as for 10-2 i loved the fact that the characters weren't staying in the same damn place the whole time. they pretty much moved around for any little action.

yeah... thats my views and opinions i am entitled to have for the few gmaes i liked/disliked. sorry for making this too long... but i appreciate the time you spent to read it all...
Sorry for the revive, but I present to you this video.

Omega only got one turn in, and Rinoa was godlike. x3 I mean, Omega's at LV 100 for crying out loud.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ah yes, FF VIII... that and IX it is nigh impossible to have a "perfect" file.