Join our server on Discord

Hey, I'm here. hurry up, pick me up. Sh*thead
Hiya and welcome to the DaD! I hope you have a good time here!

Crimson: Yup, Renatamer inspired some of my work too and I'm a big Final Fantasy fan as well. *giant custard pies fall from the skies* Oh, and watch out for randomness.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes... must watch out for the randomne-*gets flattened by a giant rubber duck*
Randomness is what life is all about. *ducks under a flying bus* If it werent for randomness.. Well.. Life would be boring..

"This is the captain. We are having a little trouble with out re-entry sequence. we may experience some slight turbulence, and then explode.." "We're gonna explode? I don't wana explode"
The OCA
"Uhhh, sorry for the delay.... the driver has decided to play a game of Tetris on his Game-Boy. He's never got to this level before."

Yes, randomness.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Um howdy :P sorry for the late welcome :D
Quote:I am Niyara's older brother. I like to play WoW, any of the final fantasy games (except 7.. graphics give me a headache.. but the story is good) and of course.. the digimon world games. I own the third and fourth games in that series, but havent beaten either one yet. I used to have one of the original digivice toys but it got lost when we moved.

Hey there, nice to see another one who is game crazed :p

I am one of the few who has almost beaten every Final Fantasy game, apart from the FF 3 for Nintendo DS, which I don't own yet.

And yes, I am late, coz I am always late :p
Slashmon: Welcome to the DaD. Here have a kitty! *Holds up a small pink cat*

Shadow: Slash that isn't a kitten.

Slashmon: So what is it?

Pink kitten: *Suddenly spreads out it's wings and breathes a fireball at Slash*

Shadow: It's a baby red dragon.

Slashmon: *Coughs out a plume of smoke* Ouch. *Falls over as the baby dragon flies off*

Shadow: Well like he said, welcome to the DaD. It looks like your gift flew away so here, *Hands Dark Leomon a small electric device* Just point that at something push the button and it blows up. It's great for parties.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hiya Dark Leo. Sorry for the late welcome, i've been in quite a mess lately.
Renamon's Army
Better late than never. :)

I wouldnt have been offended even without a greeting though.. When your life is a mess, it takes some work to clean it up.
The OCA
Truer words were never spoken. Or at least not very often. :)
Renamon's Army