Join our server on Discord

Hey, I'm here. hurry up, pick me up. Sh*thead
Finally got around to signing up. I've been a fan of the DaD for quite awhile now.

I enjoy the lemon section the most. Especially the works of Red Rover, and Rena Tamer. those two have inspired some of my own work.. though I havent tried writing a lemon yet.

I am Niyara's older brother. I like to play WoW, any of the final fantasy games (except 7.. graphics give me a headache.. but the story is good) and of course.. the digimon world games. I own the third and fourth games in that series, but havent beaten either one yet. I used to have one of the original digivice toys but it got lost when we moved.

I have watched Digimon I think since it came out here, but I may have missed a couple of months.
The OCA
:D Woo! A fellow Rena Tamer fan! Welcome to the DaD, and may your days be filled with funny fluffy things! mrgreen

Oh, and you must try writing a lemon. It's fun. Really! :P
Master Grim Wrote::D Woo! A fellow Rena Tamer fan! Welcome to the DaD, and may your days be filled with funny fluffy things! mrgreen

Oh, and you must try writing a lemon. It's fun. Really! :P

I'll work on one at some point. Have to decide what to do with it first.. I think I may go with my storyline I wrote.. but I could just go with the normal storyline instead.
The OCA
Hello and welcome.Here,it's Hell,Heaven,or bust.
Welcome to the DaD and happy posting. *ten thousand fist salute for Dark Leomon* I am a fellow player of WoW as well..the addiction has kicked in I have a 63 Shaman and 56 Warrior. I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy as well especially FF7 X3
The OCA
Heya! Welcome to the board. Hope you like it here!

I share your distaste for FF7. If you're on Scarlet Crusade, we should party sometime.
Well welcome to your new abode, your new apartment complex in the skies above the Digital land that we hover through via web. Its a great place once you get to know everyone, and its a great place for anything that concerns you. (Provided that you write in the appropriate sections.) May you have a fun time and improve your skills as a writer, which only comes through practice. May you do well in all you do and enjoy your stay here amongst friends....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
-He forgot to say it was an oasis! lol

Welcome to the DaD! I'm Gunter! Nice to meetcha!

(Sephiroth casts nova on Gunter)

WOO-HOO!! THAT FELT AWESOME!! *splurt-splurt*

Uh- Welcome!
Welcome to the DaD, hope you don't get nailed- uhh, I meant it's good to see ya here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*comes back with hundreds of girls* On the left is the dead carcass of Lenny the Eighth! He was~ Oh, crap. Tour over!

*girls suddenly notice, scream, run*

Anyhow, welcome to the DaD! Watch out for flying carcasses, furries and whatever.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds