Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's the maxiumum number of floors you'll go by stairs before you take the elevator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Five or more floors.
72.73%
16 72.73%
Three floors.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Four floors.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Two floors.
13.64%
3 13.64%
One floor.
0%
0 0%
I always take the elevator, regardless of the distance.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your cutoff for stairs?
Because of my job I have to take the stairs. Even if I didn't have it, I'd still take them. It gives me time to think.
I almost always take the stairs unless it's like ten floors or higher, the stairs are usually just faster than elevators (especially at my university).
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With my leg I can't even take one floor without it starting to grind wierdly. So I take the elevator or escelator whenever I can. Before I broke the leg I would walk up stairs whenever I needed to, mainly because I was impatient and didn't feel like waiting for the elevator or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
5+ floors. Excercise is fun!
1-0 floor. Elevators are fun!
I had about 150lbs of weight around my shoulders, and on my back, plus a 1.5x1.5 ft. cooler filled with ice and beer in my arms, heading down from one of our rooms in Atlanta. Floor 17. Guess what? Elevator was being repaired.

After that experience, no amount of stairs can scare me. Granted, in NY, I used the elevator, but I stayed on the 28th floor. Time consuming!
Renamon's Army
always take the stairs so i can think of excuses for not doing work

did you now when you climb stairs ou exert oressure almost equral to 40 times youre body weight
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I never really bothered about this since I haven't been near an elevator in about eight years or so, but I'd regulate: 1 to 3 I'd walk, and up I'd take the elevator.

Hey ghostiemon, nothing personal, but could you try and write in a more comprehensive way? I mean, your writing isn't ancient scroll text but it's a bit annoying to see so much... well... grammatical disaster? No offense, I just think a better writing would improve readability for everybody.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you are meaning right now.. I take the elevator at all times.. with the extra squirming weight I've got, just walking is tougher than going up stairs ever was...

If you mean normally.. I would always take the stairs.. good excersize, usually faster... and just generally better for you.
i walk all the time :D i dont remember the last time i was in an elevator...*scratches head*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I must admit, I don't take the stairs as much as I should...if the STAIRS doors were more noticeable...maybe. I don't have a problem taking any amount of stairs, though...good exercise. I usually make a game of it. I run regularly on a teradmill with adjustable inclination settings, anyways...sort of the same.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz