Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's the maxiumum number of floors you'll go by stairs before you take the elevator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Five or more floors.
72.73%
16 72.73%
Three floors.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Four floors.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Two floors.
13.64%
3 13.64%
One floor.
0%
0 0%
I always take the elevator, regardless of the distance.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your cutoff for stairs?
Whenever you go into a public building and have business on a floor other than the main one, you're faced with a choice: the stairs or the elevator. For example, I live on the 5th floor of my dorm building and I almost always take the stairs. For those few times I take the elevator, I'm shocked to see how often people get in on the ground floor only to hit "2" on the panel. I mean seriously, isn't that a little lazy?

So this poll is to see where I fit in on the scale of people taking the stairs. What's the maxiumum number of floors you'll go by stairs before you take the elevator?

By the way, I mean without carrying in a heavy box or laden down with bags of groceries. Just coming in from outside with your coat on.
2 floors.

I usually take the stairs when i see some but other then that when i see its convenient to just use the elevator right in front of me then the stairs off somewhere else, I'll take the elevator.

Yeah I admit I'm lazy but hey thats how society is now.
Five or more floors for me. But my limit's about ten. Any higher and I'll start considering to possibly use the elevator.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It depends for me, if I am in a rush or I have to be there at a certain time I will consider the elevator if I can't get there in the time I am supposed to. So No more then 20 floors if I am pressed for time.
Veemon's Followers
Starting at three floors. But it depends.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:It depends for me, if I am in a rush or I have to be there at a certain time I will consider the elevator if I can't get there in the time I am supposed to. So No more then 20 floors if I am pressed for time.

Taking the elevator is almost always slower than taking the stairs. :p
maybe they should make the buttons for floors 1,2 and 3 only to be read by disabled card people. That'll teach em
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It varies for me. If the elevator is busy, I will use the stairs. I really don't know what my limit is since I've never been in too many buidlings that went past 4 floors.
I walked up four floors all the time in university buildings while wearing a heavy backpack.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I always take the stairs when the option is there.. but at our hospital.. I don't even know where the stairs are because I havent tried to find them (most of the time I am up there I am with my grandma or my lazy sister in law)