Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
OOC: Lol, smart bugger, aint'cha?
IC:

As soon as the real Gunter appeared behind Lazaforth to kick him towards the explosion once again- he found that he couldn't move.

"Woah! Hahaha! You got me mr!" Gun laughed Cheerily. "Hahaha- you're all really good! had lotsa' fun! Wanna play another game, huh- mister?" Gun asked happily.
Sorane was still crashing through buildings,when he suddenly crashed into Gun"DARN YOU!"He immediately got up,only to be sent flying into the air by an invisible force"No..."

Syn appeared in front of Sorane"Prepare to enter oblivion.Yei So Dei Aro Sia Sins."His whole body glowed black as energy started forming in his hands"RELEASE!"He blasted Sorane with all of the energy,then hit him hard enough to send him crashing into the ground,creating a large crater.
OOC: Cool Moves, I hope im doing this right....

IC: But after the dust clears,Someone saved Sorane from the strong attack (Kuro). then after 2 minutes he saw sorane beside kuro. Kuro said "you alright pal?" then gave sorane some healing herbs, suddenly Kuro flashed behind syn and some purple mist suddenly came out of Kuro's mouth."Ha, I think that strong poison formula would do the trick".then the mist got suddenly got absorbed by Syn's skin or whatever he calls it.Then Kuro flashed down to the ground and landed safely then Introduced himself by shouting "I'M KUROKASHI YAMIZAKI!!!! from the town of.....you don't want to know!!!!! ".After introducing himself, He then saw Giro and gave him some supplies for his journey. "you might need this" kuro said...
OOC:You did fine,except for the time delay part.

IC:Sorane ate the herbs,healing him completely"Thankyou."

As Syn absorbed the poison,he was grinning"Thankyou for the boost.Now to repay it in full force."He forced the poison out and formed it into a ball"EAT THIS!"He threw the poison at Kuro,then felt a sharp pain.He looked down at his stomach,and saw a golden sword was stabbed through him from behind.

Sorane was floating behind Syn,holding the Divine Wyrm in place"You were so worried about getting rid of the poison,you forot I was closing in."He swung the Dark Dragon at Syn,slicing his head off only for the body to vaporize"He escaped."
Giro coughed a bit as the dust cleared. "That was some damage... wait- what happened to the crazy bastard!?" He asked himself as he scouted around for Gunz.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The still paralyzed Gunter lay lopsidedly on the ground. His face wasn't happy at all. "My... My... home..." Gun said mournfully at the large crater. "That bad man damaged it..." He said sadly. Then his expression grew stern. "Reverse Syndrome!!" He growled, and broke free of the paralysis.

He stood straight up, showing a hint of aura- as the air started feeling heavy, the winds picked up and Gunter's eyes glowed. He then began doing several strange hand gestures in mid-air, leaving several streaks of light after each wave. "Evil being who wrecked this town- Come back here- hold your GROUND!!" Gunter commanded- and a dark field appeared in front of him- from where Syn appeared once a again. Gun offered him a broom and some cement blocks. "You have some cleaning to do. He said intimidatingly."
Syn was,to say the the least,surprised"How did you?Clean what up,there's nothing left."Sorane landed and started charging at Syn,only for Syn to disappear,moments later Gunter launching high into the sky,Syn appearing in front of him"SURVIVE THIS!Yei So Dei Aro Sia Sins."His body glowed like before as energy was forming"RELEASE!"He thrust one hand foward and the other beind him,firing massive energy waves both ways,the reason being he sensed how the fight was going earlier.
Just as Syn had expected, the Gun exploded once again. The Hades Mirage technique was no longer a threat- but-

Two Gunters assaulted Syn from Either Side- and sent him into the air. Another Gunter just finished making several gestures. "Door To Door!" The Gunter commanded.

A portal opened in front of each wave- absorbing them into another dimension- then two more portals appeared on either side of Syn, sandwiching him between two newly converted holy energy waves.

But Gun wasn't done yet- He performed several hundred slashing gestures, leaving streaks of white light in midair. "Negative Gate!" Gun commanded- and the entire city was suddenly engulfed in a purple and black orb- which imploded unto Syn, leaving the city and it's inhabitants good as new- while returning all the destruction Syn had caused back to Syn tenfold. Other than that- it negated all of Syn's powers and abilities.

His offensive moves were now healing and supportive moves, his ability to regenerate would damage him, his teleporting abilities would always bring him back to Gunter, his absorption abilities would now repel things instead, and hi speed and strength would be weakened considerably.

Other than that- he was completely healed.

"Yay!! Now we can all be friends- and eat cookies- and make paper dolls-" Gun said excitedly.
Syn noticed all that was happening to him,and massive pain,growing because he couldn't regenerate"SISTER,HELP ME!"He yelled as he fell to the ground.Suddenly shadows appeared below him and engulfed him,leaving nothing behind.
Ereth finally managed to undo the shoelaces that he was bound with, brushing them off and kicking them away. "what the hell is going on now?!" he said, staring at all the things gun was doing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan