Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
Lymphistinox. A world, no, my world. A world between dimensions were knights, demons, creatures, and many more roam freely as harsh battles occur through parts of all Lymphistinox. And now our story starts in a country
near Berthanial a small yet quiet country off the coast of the Rynanyunian territory....

(Lazaforth walks through Hypic Forest nearing Berthanial.)

Lazaforth:Damn...(pant pant) I knew I should've taken that left turn at Marliela Cove.....

(character profile)

name: Lazaforth Lazael
type:unknown
occupation:freelancer (even takes up pitiful jobs like babysitting)
nationality: Born In suburbs of Exotixrad
personality:happy go lucky, justice freak, lazy
discipline:swordsmanship, advanced sorcery.
appearance: young, redheaded, jade colored eyes, and plainly looks like a knight.....
hight:average
weight:average
others:You'll know when you join my RP
OOC: Here I am dude!!

PROFILE:

Name: Kiros Lucian
Nickname: Giro
Type: Cobold Mystic Berserker
Occupation: Edgemancer/Cosmomancer/Knight of Corestrahl Castle (Currently a Nightmare Hunter on Vacation)
Discipline: Technically, anything mystic or anything that has an edge.
Height: 6'5
Nationality: A resident Reidgrieve Kingdom
Personality: cheery, chivalrous, and justified.
Appearance: Anthropomorphic wolf, gray fur, shirtless, wears shoulder pads and ripped jeans. Carries no weapons.

I'M READY!!

IC:

Giro: (Hums while Hiking) huh? I wonder if I shoulda' made a left back at Dengard? (Spots Lazaforth) Yo! The dude with the armor! Do you know where we are?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Lazaforth sees a werewolf native in his country waves and looks with a clueless face)

Lazaforth: Good morning to you sir....

(Lazaforth bows towards the werewolf)

Lazaforth: Now the answer to your question. I am terribly sorry for I too do not know where I am...

Lazaforth: But if you could spare me some water I might be able to locate current position.....
Giro: (Scratches chin) Uh, sure thing- (Hands the strange knight his canister) This dude's kinda strange.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Lazaforth takes the canister)

Lazaforth: Why thank you good sir.... hmmm let's see if I still remember how to do this

(opens canister then pour a bit of water on the ground. Next he draws a circle on the ground using his sword....)

(mumbles something...... Rakinus Syntheknique I summon the. Guide My way. Stabs the middle of the circle then blinding light appears... A wierd fairy like thing appears in front of Lazaforth )

Lazaforth: Finally!!! YES!!! I did it now I can get out of this God forsaken place

Lazaforth: Now Rakinus tell me where are we?

(Rakinus looks at Lazaforth and smiles)

Rakinus: Well let me see.... Oh, were in the Hypic Forest...

Lazaforth: Ok, Good Now tell me where is the nearest town?

(Rakinus points the direction)

Lazaforth: Thank you Rakinus... You may go back now...

(looks towards the werewolf and says)

Lazaforth: Follow me sir and I shall guide you to the nearest town. From there I shall be biding you farewell....
Giro: (Raises eyebrow) O... kay. Uh- not to sound ungrateful or anything- but Can I have my water back first? I need that for several more days.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(looks at the canister the hastily returns it to the werewolf and blushes in humiliation)

Lazafort: Oh! sorry sir.... Here you, go now follow please....

(Walks to the town Berthanial)

Lazaforth: Now I bid you farewell kind sir. From here I shall try to hitch a ride going to the kingdom of Ferilos.

Lazaforth: Good day to you sir

(walks away in the crowd)
OOC: Just a quick question on concern of something; is this an RPG for you two alone, or is it for everyone?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Don't worry about it, the GM didn't specify wether this is a Twin RP or not, it's free for everybody to join. If you like Plotless Games.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I like plotless ones.

name:Syn
nationality:unknown
personality:ruthless killer,jokes at times
discipline:hand-to-hand
appearance:blue skin,black hair,pupiless eyes.red pants,sleeveless white shirt
height:2 meters
weight:231 pounds

IC:
At a dark alley in Berthanial,a group of thugs surrounded Syn"Give us all your money or else."

Syn just looked at them before grinning"So,you think you can intimidate me?You have no idea who I am.I'll be happy to SHOW YOU!"He then rushed at the gang members and killed them all in a flash"That all?I thought that would be at least a little entertaining."