Nickname:Kuro
Species:Human
Type:Unknown
Discipline:A little bit of this and a little bit of that
Height: 6"00
Weight:100 lbs.
Nationality:Unknown
Personality: Funny,Roots for the Underdog
Appearance:Black trench coat with black shirt and Black ripped Jeans,Also has Long black hair
OOC: Much better.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gunter clapped his hands excitedly. "YAY! I love teamwork!"
"Look- just tell me... what do you want?" Giro asked. He was so confused right now, it's not even funny.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lazaforth: hmph.......

Lazaforth: teleports in front of Gun and stabs him chants a magical incantation...... BAKUHATSU SEYO GIGARADON!!!

(And An Huge Explosion Engulfs the both of them making Lazaforth and Gunz not visible due to the dark black smoke.)

(Lazaforth jumps out of the range of the smoke with increasing hight)

Lazaforth: Gck....(with a very angry face)
A second explosion, albeit bigger, engulfs the scene. Gunter blew up, knocking Lazaforth off his feet.

"HAHAAHAAAHHAA!!" Gun laughed childishly as he suddenly stabbed the flying Knight lightly from the back. "Occult Negator!!" Gun commanded and cut off Lazaforths links to the mana core. Source of all things mystic and magic.

He then disappears and kicks Giro into the air- reappears behind him and kicks him towards Lazaforth's still flying body- sending them both crashing into Ereth, cracking the ground.

"That was fun!! Get up- I love playing with you guys!" He said, genuine excitement in his voice.
(does a one-hand cartwheel to stand up)

(Lazaforth points Lilystratus towrads Gunz and puts his other hand on the side of Lilystratus just barely touching it. Closes his eyes and chants really quick)

Lazaforth: Raigekki Yo Tenkara Tekki wo Fumisubesse Bokuni Chikkara Wo Kasse......

(after the chant within his body unleahes his remaining power which was kept in order for circumstances like these)

(and lightning bolts hits Lilystratus then an Kamehameha Like beam shoots out from Lilystratus making Lazaforth skid back a little....)

(Lazaforth after the attack makes a slash then starts to glow red then does shunmpos to the back of Guns does a 360 degree slash to the back making Gunz fly towards the beam which incinerates everything in it's path)
"Gotcha!" Another Gunter whispered cheerfully behind Lazaforth, and spring kicked him towards Shadow-Gunter. As soon as the beam and Lazaforth hit the Gunter- it blew up with particles of nega-energy. Canceling out the beam and saving the city from total destruction.

"Careful mr- I live here!" Gun said sweetly.
(gets caught in the explosion But was able the shunpo out of it just in time before his body was completely incinerated...)

(smirks while strongly panting stabs Lilystratus to the ground to support Lazaforth's beaten up body)

Lazaforth: I knew that, and you think I would let it reach that far? my what an insult.....

(Lazaforth at this rate gradually looses strength)

Lazaforth: Don't you worry little fella I've still got a few more tricks up my sleeve....... (while coughing up a little blood)

(stands up yet again grabs something from his pocket which looked like a small veil and in the small veil contained a glowing red substance. Lazaforth uncorks the veil and drinks it renewing his clothes and healing his wounds as well as his stamina......)

(cracks his neck and knuckles picks up Lilystratus and says)

Lazafoth: Now, time for the real battle to begin (valiantly)

(Lazaforth makes a stance all samurai style then dissappears reappearing crouched in front of Guns then all Ichigo Bankai style slashes with incredible speed that made it look as thought there were hundreds and thousands of hands slicing and dicing Gunz up from afar. after the last slash Lazaforth jumps back and sheathes Lilystratus then the lines of the attacks appeared then a white blinding explosion......)

Lazaforth: ..............!!?

(unsheathes Lilystratus quickly as though there was going to a counter attack)
"ow... ow... what the hell happened?" Giro rubbed his head. He woke up just in time to see Lazaforth's Kamehameha-esque move. Then Gunz countering. He saw enough to predict Gunz's next move- and sure enough-

"Yiff this you CRAZED DELINQUENT!!! TRAMQUIL NIRVANA!!" He growled- and fired a colorless paralyzing beam at Lazaforth's back.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers