Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
Giro sputters, and spits some white fluid out. He then roars in disgust. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? YOU STUPID BASTARD- I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!" He growled as he stood right next to Lazaforth- but not before cutting ereth free. He spat some more fluid out, and emitted a gray aura. "You're not killing him before I do!!" He told Lazaforth.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lazaforth: If you insist then be my guest but don not blame me if you get caught up in the cross-fire from my attacks.........

(Lazaforth flick finger then Degulaiath disperses into purple dust)

Lazaforth: wait for me my love I swear with my life to the Gods of the heavens that I will save you just wait a little longer........
"Love, eh? You forget I can read your mind. Don't worry- when this is over- I'll Deliver you to her personally!" Giro said as he went into stance. He renewed his clothes with a mystic healing art. "Now BUCK UP!!" Giro growled as he disappeared and reappeared in front of Gunter- flipping him into the air and kicking him downwards- "Infernal Breath!" He growled as he blew a streaming blaze of flame downwards, incinerating Gunter.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ereth tried to shake and undo the laces, but they were tied insanely tight somehow. "ummm a little help here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Syn was still dodging Sorane's attacks"You're too slow knight."After saying that,Syn sent Sorane through several buildings.
OOC: roncel, im going to tell you now. this RP goes really slowly, so please refrain from double posting (posting twice in a row)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I read the earlier posters that syn is only 2 meters high

Well after beating syn you three saw a person Standing above the tree and didn't know who he was

Will: Hi there......
Will: Can I join the party?

*Jumps down and told you three what happened during the past*
OOC: EDITED by Kurtz: And now I will tell you that you should have wrote about the stalking of such into a PM, and not write it on the forum. Calm down already...
IC:

Giro sniffed the air, and it smelled of blood. Being a nightmare hunter, his instincts kicked in- and he spotted the wretched vampire scum on a tree. "Another VAMPIRE!? How many of you must I slay in a WEEK!?" Giro growled and used a mystic art.

"Crucifixion of the Damned!!" Giro growled in a commanding voice, and Crucified Will on the spot with a holy-energy Cross. He then reverted his attention to Gunter.

OOC: There, now START OVER. You should ask permission before taking jobs from MY works, y'know?

Sorry fellas, the RP please continue.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Woah- Calm down! It's all cool! It's also kinda ilegal to kill off a character without the creator's consent!

IC: Gunter's joyous laughter can be heard in the blaze- and suddenly- the flames died down! Gunter played with Fire.

"That was COOOOOL!! You're bad- you killed that scary man!" Gun scolded Giro childishly and drew a pair of Katars.
OOC: It's Okay, Ron's used to foul ups.

IC: Giro's jaw gaped open. "You've got to be kidding me!" He said as he Cut ereth loose. "Maybe some teamwork?" He suggested to Lazaforth and Ereth.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers