Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
(Lazaforth looks towards the fellow knights and bows to show his respect)

Lazaforth: Good Ay to thee fellow mate of the order of honorable line of chivalrous knights of conduct and good will towards all living things respectful and benign to everything to promote world peace and harmony towards men and demi humans throughout Lymphistinox. (He spoke with a noble and jaunty air, but it was clear he was dead serious with his respect towards other knights.)

Lazaforth: I say- is this blaggard your bounty? If so, then rejoice, for I leave him within your worthy and enlightened hands, fellow mate of the order of honorable line of chivalrous knights of conduct and good will towards all living things respectful and benign to everything to promote world peace and harmony towards men and demi humans throughout Lymphistinox. He's all for the taking, bub- I'm sick of this effin' knight's accent, yo. Oh!!! Pardon my sudden outburst... I seem to be speaking my mind! Fair thee well fellow mate of the order of honorable line of chivalrous knights of conduct and good will towards all living things respectful and benign to everything to promote world peace and harmony towards men and demi humans throughout Lymphistinox.

(He walks away and thinks to himself)

Lazaforth: Hmmm... I say... I wonder whether that furry one is okay with the crazed one? Shall I track him? Do I speak in this bedamned accent even in my own godforsaken thoughts?

(Sheathes Lilystratus and disperses the summoned canines with a flick. he resummons to track down Giro.)

Lazaforth: Tata for now! (he and the dog vanish in a veil of leaves towards Giro.)
Sorane sweatdropped at what Lazaforth was saying"That was wierd."He then turned around and looked Syn in the face"I will kill you."He drew both swords-one was pitch black and the other golden yellow"Divine Wyrm,Dark Dragon.Give me your strength."He started attacking Syn with all kinds of attacks,Syn dodging them all.
"Unnecessary- I'll do it for you!" Giro said as he suddenly pounced Gunter, and pinned him down with his anti-warp ward. "Take the shot and we'll go get some COFFEE-" Giro said anxiously.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"YEEEE!! YEEEEEE!! YOU'RE YIFFING ME!! WOOHOO!!! WOOOO!! WOOO!!" Gunter cheered as he moved around energetically under Giro.
Ereth shudded at the speech. "ugh..you seriously need some help...Sleep!!" a puff of smoke um...poofed...in front of Gun's face. "good....now at least he'll be asleep."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"EEEEEEEE-" Gun cheered- then instantly fell asleep.

-then three seconds later- "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YIFFYIFFYIFF!!!" He yelled excitedly as he rolled over. Giro was now underneath him.

OOC: Warning: Gunter signature move is approaching!!!

IC: \"YIFF!!!\" Gun roared suddenly and-

[Extremely inhumane hardcore yiffing scene not meant for audience under 25 years goes here]

The smoke clears, and Gunter is seen scoping the area. The wolf was coated in an unknown sticky strange-smelling white liquid, and his pants appeared to have been ripped.

"Where's the cool draggy? I wanna play with the draggy!" Gun said mostly to himself in a playful sort of way.
"WHAT?!?! but-how?!" ereth stared at the seemingly immune to sleep Gunter. "oh no...dont even THINK about it!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gunter was suddenly above ereth- and before he knew it- was on the ground. Bound up it what seemed to be colorful strings of shoelaces. Even his wings.

"Yay! I caught the draggy!" Gunter cheered happily, then offered Ereth a doughnut. "Burger?"
"WHY YOU BASTARD!!! LET ME GO!!" then ereth realized her was tied with..shoelaces?! "shoelaces? you've got to be kidding me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Lazaforth appears out of nowhere in leaves with a few in his mouth)

Lazaforth: Pweeeh...(spits out leaves) I'm just gonna stick to the fading from now on......

(Lazaforth sees scene with Gunter and the rest)

Lazaforth: My, my. Degulaiath Ano Ookami wo sukui dasseh.

(Degulaiath then flashes near the werewolf grabs him and flashes back)

Lazaforth:(to Ereth) Do you need any of my knightly assistance....?

(Lazaforth stares for split second then takes action. He lifts a single finger and in between Ereth and Gun an explosion breaks out, just weak enough to push ereth away from gunter)

Lazaforth: Ikke Degulaiath.....

(Degulaiath jumps in order to catch ereth and puts him down beside the werewolf)

Lazaforth: Now, If you mind take the werewolf and leave this place... I'll take care of this....... lest you want to see me slaughter the both of you.

(looks towards Gun.....)

Lazaforth: (takes a deep breath..... then says) huh.... here I am facing this person, usually I'll would be laughing it off but-but-but this time my bodies shaking.......

(Lazaforth breaths heavily and unsheathes Lylistratus)

Lazaforth: Come!!!! I sir Lazaforth of Exotixrad challenge you.......

(and dramatic a aura surrounds Lazaforth)