Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
OOC: seems like it lol

"Good to meet you. now why is this guy trying to like, kill you? or....rape you? whatever. i can take him."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: What? I can't help it! :D

IC: Gun was suddenly crouching behind Ereth- a finger was half-way up Ereth's ass. "Wooo- a hole!"
Ereth's entire body shivered. "AAGH!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!" he jumped and flew 50 feet into the air, leaving Gun on the ground.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wow!! You can fly!!" Gun said in an excited yet childlike way.
Ereth: (╥_─) "wwwow...." he landed on the ground and put both his arms out, looking like a star he shouted "RAGESKAI!!" and summoned down a bolt of ligtning from the sky, near Gun.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Amazing." Giro thought to himself as he dusted off his tail.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"COOOOOOL!!!" Gunter clapped his hands in amazement as the lightning struck the ground. "Oh! Fluffy tail! May I hold it?" Gun said excitedly as he grabbed Giro's tail.
"wha-?" Ereth looked around for him "how does he keep teleporting?!!" he spied Gun over next to Giro, holding his tail. "man, am i gonna have to like, pin you to the ground or somthing?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Lazaforth laughs unharmed)

Lazaforth: muwahahahaha (heroicly) You impotent fool.... Don't you understand that light is my forte and the darkness is my friend..... Oh , might I ask what it is your doing to a lifeless inanimate animal who has been dead for more than a millennium?

(Degulaiath absorbs the light and shoots it back towards Syn two times stronger..... Then Lazaforth summons more dogs similar to Degulaiath but with different incantations....)

OOC: For a more dramatic yet long effect I shall say them one by one

IC: (Lazaforth mumbles while stabbing Lilystratus into the ground doing nothing...... " I summon you..... From in between Flareskos Mo Her Sufferdid.... come forth Ramonimius!!!!!......I summon you..... From the heavens of Eluminusti Ly Floriscentus..... come forth Rickaforte!!!! I summon you..... From within Demonisco Domenetrikus- Maragoso....

Lazaforth: There you go Degulaiath, a family reunion....(swiftly) Satte min na asobi na....

(Then all of the summoned dogs disappeared in a burst of intense speed, flashing here and there with an intense blinding white background.... brutally thrashing Syn's body in the process... leaving his shattered body a mess on the ground, barely able to move.)
OOC:That holy wave hit Syn.It wasn't his attack.

name:Sorane
nationality:Cyberius
personality:always serious
discipline:twin-swords
appearance:Wears golden armor covering his entire body.The armor has elbow blades,wrist blades,and a horned helmet.Swords attached to back.
height:7'10"
weight:500 pounds(heavy armor)

IC:
Sorane watched as the dogs knocked Syn around and he landed on the ground"He won't be down for long.Finish it now."

Syn disappeared,moments later reappearing behind Sorane"You meddlesome knight.Mad at me for killing your king and queen?"