Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Nope! The more the merrier!

IC:

Just as Gun finished his sentence, he was suddenly struck by a flurry of strikes on random parts of his body, ending with an open palm thrust to the chest, sending him skidding several feet away from Giro.

"Did you just refer to me as 'The Yiffy One"!? You bastard- You're planning on sodomizing me- aren't you!? Well, I'm not going to LET YOU!!" Giro roared as he launched at Gunter for another assault.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC:okay then,

Name: Erethzium Noractus (Ereth for short)
Race: Dragon
Languages: English, Dragoon, Tohcknese.
Nationality: Tohcknarian (yes i just made that up)
Personality: funny, nieve, but can be serious when neccesary.
Skills: Martial arts (Taekwondo, Jujitsu), Magic
appearance: scales are blue, eyes are blue as well. tail has a yellow cone-shaped piece on the end.
Height: 7' 8"
Weight: 210
Others: umm... i dont know what this is for so i'll leave it blank for now.

*Ereth is flying overhead, and sees this battle below*

Ereth: Hey! what is going on down there? i should go check it out!

*flies down towards the brawl*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gunter laughs as he lies down on the ground face down. "Hee-hee-hee-" He was suddenly behind Giro. "THAT WAS FUN!!" He yelled- and cursed Giro with an Eclipse Seal, Paralyzing Giro's body and draining him of his strength, plus 3/4ths of his mystic abilities.

"Ohhh! A draggy! A YIFFY Draggy!" Gunter laughed maliciously as he left Giro's stiff statue-esque body, and slowly approached the dragon, swaying a bit as he walked.
Ereth: *backing up* whoa, whoa, dont be trying any funny buisiness now, or i'll have to shred you to bits. *extends claws* you wouldnt want you crotch diced would you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry for the delay folks but now I'm back and ready

IC:

Lazaforth: Swiftly slashes making the fire disappear. Now, now, didn't you're mother ever teach that playing with fire is bad?

(points Lilystratus towards Syn then air started swirling around Lazaforth)

Lazaforth: Ok now that you're here I might as well get rid of you first.... "En Garde"

(then the air around Lazaforth started swirling around him faster which started emitting a bluish glow of air.)

Lazaforth: I summon you..... From the depths of Incarnia De La Sacricia. come forth........(whisperingly) Degulaiath..

(Lazaforth then stabbed the ground causing the ground to crack.... then a circular symbol was made..... Lazaforth started shouting Haaaaaaaaaaaa~ then before him a dog his size appeared..... With the mouth breathing out flames...)

Lazaforth: Ikke Degulaiath, soitsu wo korose (a magical command for controlling the dog)

(Degulaiath then flash stepped from side to side while shooting out big black ball of negative energy through his mouth)

(Lazaforth then made a stance as well then disappeared on top of Degulaiath from there Lazaforth jumped up in the air high above Syn then mumbled out a magical incantation and threw Lilystratus to the ground making an extremely large explosion, knocking Syn off his feet and sending him crashing into a nearby structure, shattering it.)

Lazaforth: (Laughs in a knightly way)

OOC: I love the fact that I can read and speak in Japanese- though it's kind of difficult to understand that wretched Kanji.
Syn walked out of the structure,unharmed"If that's all you can do,you won't even pose a challenge."Syn disappeared,then a moment later Degulaiath flew into the air as chanting seems to come from all over the place"Yei So Dei Aro Sia Sins.Prepare to meet Death,and tell him to stay away from me or perish."Lazaforth suddenly got sent flying high into the air,right next to Degulaiath.As Syn appeared in front of them,a wave of holy energy hit him from the ground.
"Uh- huh!! Uh-HUH!! Cut me CUT ME CUT MEEEE!!!" Gunter yelled as he ran around the paralyzed wolf. "Ooohh! Lookie! there's a hole in on your pants!" he said as he prodded Giro's tailsleeve.
Ereth shouted "KOUENKA!" and 10 flaming rose petals shot out of his hands at the shouting one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"HEY!! What the hell are you doing man!?" Giro said partly at Gunter, partly at Ereth.

"That's my ass you sick fuck!!" Giro growled as he suddenly imploded in a powerful burst of magic. He reappeared in front of Gunter, and was nearly incinerated had he not evaded limbo-style. He vanished in a spurt of speed and appeared beside Ereth.

"Hi. I'm Giro- introductions aside- help me take that monster down!" He asked.

OOC: Gunter- did you just try to poke Giro in the ASS!? :shock:
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers