Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
Giro raised his brow. He wondered what the knight was doing. He noticed the little box. "Oh, I see. You're thinking of something hummiliating about me, aren't you? I can tell, I have the powers to break the fourth wall. I read that right there-" Giro pointed to the Blue text on the sky that no one else could see. After all, he WAS a MYSTIC Edgemancer.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Syn looked up at Lazaforth,not even noticing Gunz or Giro"Get down here you coward."His hand started flaming"Or I'll force you down."
"Nope! I just wanted to see if he had any monkies on him!!" Gun replied to Giro.

Gun agreed with Syn wholeheartedly. "YAH!! Get down here! I want to give you a HUG!!" He said insanely.
"-If guess right- that was a death-threat! I'm sory sir- but I'll have to take you into custody-" Giro said as he took a firm grip of Gunter's arm.

"We'll meet again." Giro said. "-Lazaforth." He added after a quick mind scan.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gunz's eyes went dark as the upper part of his face was suddenly hidden by a shadow. He flicked hs wrist into an open palm towards Giro, making him crash into a wall.

'Now-Now... I want to play some more..." Gun laughed as he grinned intimidatingly.
(Lazaforth then throws his apple towards Syn childishly then dissapeared to break Giro's fall towards the wall)

Lazaforth:(to Giro) Are all right man?

(stands him upright then unsheathed Lilystratus assuming there be would a counter attack)

Lazaforth: Now if you would excuse us........

(Lazaforth then took out from his trusty-dandy pouch a flash grenade throwing it in front of Gunter and the random weird guy were a blinding light gave Lazaforth the time to escape using his technique along with Giro where the two ended up back at the town...)

Lazaforth: Phew... that was a close one... Never thought I would end up running... That Gunter fellow sure gave me the creeps and till now my hand won't stop shaking. As for the other person well, I guess he wasn't much of a threat as I thought he would be I'll just have to take him in next time... Now...

(Lazathen looks towards Giro.... In a confused kind of way)

Lazaforth: Uhm.. If you don't mind me asking..... Who are you really?
Giro dusted his shoulder pad before answering. "The name's Kiros Ryogiro Lucian. I've been taking odd jobs from several kingdoms, you can call me Giro. Howdy." Giro said casually as he extended a hand to shake.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As the smoke cleared, Gunter had part of his cloak draped on his arm- which he used to block the explosion- Protecting him and Syn from harm. He was grinning maliciously.

"That was arousing!" He cackled. "Hey you there- the guy with the funny eyes! You can take the Knighty-Knight... The YIFFY one's MINE!!" Gunter roared out the last word and disappeared in a streak of black- Lazaforth was suddenly knocked towards Syn- and Gunter grabbed Giro behind the neck.

They both disappeared to another part of town where it was spacious enough to fight. Leaving Laz with Syn.

"I hope you like games wolfy! I like games A LOT!!" Gun laughed maniacally at Giro.
OOC: Damn it!!! leave me be I haven't even reached Ferilos yet..... Ha~ oh well Here We GO!!!!

ICC:

(Lazaforth coughed a little then stood up patting his shoulder pads)

Lazaforth: Damn. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to get away that easily...

(Lazaforth then looked up were he saw Syn standing in front of him.... Lazaforth then jumped backed up in surprise...)

Lazaforth: Wow!!! Sneaky devil ain't ya?

Lazaforth: I guess Giro was taken by the other one... I'll just have to get rid of this one then catch up after them...

Lazaforth: Come, Lilystratus it's play time

(Lilystratus started to glow black with the outer rim glowing crimson red which made the design of flowers more luminecent...)
Syn's entire right arm was engulfed in flames before he disappeared"You can't beat what is unbeatable."Flames appeared around Lazaforth as Syn appeared in the flames"Nice and toasty in here,isn't it?"