Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
Sylphi: I wonder when that handsome hunk of chunk will wake up?

(Sylphia turned out to be the infamous thief Lagretta. Who had a band of crooks waiting just outside and the only reason she took Lazaforth in was to rob him of his money thingking he was from a noble family)

Goon#1: Hey, Lagretta......

Lag: What!?

Goon#1: I was, eh, wondering why didn't you just kill him and grab his money?

Lag: Cause that fellow sleeping in the room appears to be one of those noble prince thingies....

Goon#1: Ho~ So you decided to go to there palace and kill all of 'em ey?

Lag: NO!!! You dimwit..... Cause He will be the one to give us the money, once we show that we were the ones who saved him from starvation. Once he shows us to his palace then thats time we'll kill them all and steal there money........

Goon#1: Bu-b-but, that's what I-

Lag: Shut up!!! Now, tell the others to act nice to the guy and hide all the stolen goods......
"uhh...nothing really. i was just overhead and i saw all you people fighting down here."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hey what's ur name??....are you a werewolf" kuro asked him......"are we there yet???''....kuro asked him once more....."are you a road rover??".......kuro asked again and asks some random questions like:

"Do you have a coochie spot?? I have one do you??"

"If I scratch it,would your leg go up and down?"

"Can u eat chocolate?"

"Are you weak against silver???....cuz i have a dog tag here that i can put on you"

"can u put a leash on????"

"can i call you sparky? what about spot? or paul??"

"can you eat chocolate?? cuz all of my food here is chocolate-based....I need to restock in neurotic city"

"do you pee on trees??? wait.... you're to social for trees....what about hydrants????"

"are we there yet???"

"are you a road rover??....i got this this road rover t-shirt that i got from this kid that i killed.....for my bounty.."

"is your mouth a thousand times cleaner than mine??"

"Are hotdogs made from dogs??? 'bout dog food?? do you like dog food??"

"what the hell is this???? I think i stepped on your shit or something.....never mind it's just a necklace with a silver dragon pendant...."
OCC: Long time no type eyh? well any who

IC:

Lazaforth: Huhuhu. Very funny little girl....

(Lazaforth eves dropped on the door and decides to leave so he jumped out of the window next to the bed)

Lazaforth: TOH~ OW!!! (hits his elbow on a metal box which was just outside leaning against the window where Lazaforth jumped out)

(Lazaforth then looks around then disappeared all of a sudden. it turns out Lazaforth used the art of flash step..... along with the clothes that he took and wore which were lying on the floor.....)

Lazaforth: Now, all I've got to do is take back Lylistratus..... Hmmmm where could she be?
Giro: (says nonchalantly after each question) No. No. Yes. No. NO. Yes. (loses his cool) NO! Uh- Maybe- NO-NO-NO-NOOO!!!! (grabs Kuro by the collar and lifts him up angrily shaking him) WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY SO I CAN THINK!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OCC: YOU BITCH FINALLY SOMEONE TYPED HERE AGAIN AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU!!! OH AND I'LL BE POSTING SOON BUT NOT RIGHT NOW IN CHARACTER HAAAHAHAHAHA........ BUT I'M BACK ALL RIGHT.....
OOC: NO, YOU BITCH, YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR AGES!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers