Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
"That's it- I'm going to kill you!" Giro said nonchalantly as he raised a hand to use a Crucifixion of The Damned technique- thought about it- then just bashed him yet again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"OUCH YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" kuro said it like a little boy...then after he stood up he sprayed some of the super itching formula in Giro's body....then Kuro ran as far as possible away from giro
Giro slashed at the air and repelled the formula. Then he teleported beside Kuro... and tripped him. "What... the... hell... are... you... TRYING TO PULL!?" Giro growled as he lifted Kuro up by his collar, snarling at his face fiercely.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Uh....I'm sorry?"....kuro said it innocently
"Ugh..." Giro rubbed his forehead as he dropped Kuro, allowing him to land on his feet. "Never mind... I have to find a way to Neurotic city anyway." He groaned mostly to himself as he left Kuro standing there.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"HEY!!! What a coincidence!! I need to kill someone there for my mission....and I have a map to Neurotic City...Wanna party or team up with you??" kuro said enthusiastically
"...You're hell bent on sticking with me, aren't you?" Giro said dully. "Fine. You win this round. I really need a map and..." he stopped and was silent for a few seconds. "you need to what? Kill someone for a mission?" Giro said disbelievingly, then rolled his eyes. "I, am going to watch you. What ever you are- bounty hunter- assassin- evil minion- whatever." Giro waved the statement away and started on the road to the train station.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"are you two done fighting??" ereth said, rolling his eyes, and following Giro.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Lazaforth appeared just outside of a nearby town which was called Huoston)

Lazaforth: I knew I should have taken that turn at Fon Fabre..... Now, I will have to take---.......

(And Lazaforth faints due to the lack of energy......)

(From afar a young girl carrying a bucket of water sees Lazaforth lying unconscious and decided to investigate......)

(Lazaforth then woke up lying on a bed some place unknown to him thus tried to stand up but as soon as he did he realized he was stripped of his clothing and immediately grabbed the blanket which was on top of the bed. The door hen opened behind Lazaforth hitting him to sit atop the bed......)

Lazaforth: OWW!!!!

(And the girl from earlier appeared carrying a tray filled with fruits....)

girl: Oh, So you're awake now..... By the way just so you know, you've been asleep for nearly two days now and I figured that if you woke up you might be very hungry. that's why I brought you fruits, not knowing when you would wake...... But I guess now you are... hehehehe (laughs all petite and childishly)

girl: I'm sorry I almost forgot to introduce myself my names is Sylphia............

(Lazaforth all confused fainted yet again)

Sylphia: Oh, dear there he goes again...
Giro faced Ereth. "Yeah... we're done. So... uh... do you have anywhere to go?" He asked Ereth. "What's your story?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers