Join our server on Discord

The New Awakening: Lymphistinox
OOC: But Giro already cut you loose! lol. Read the third post from the top!

IC: "I don't know. I DO NOT KNOW!!" Giro shook his head.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Lazaforth then look towards the two from atop a tree then hops down)

Lazaforth: I see that the both of you have finally come to your senses. Now I shall be leaving for I still have important things that must be taken care of.

(Lazaforth points to the sky then a small spark appeared on the tip his finger.)

Lazaforth: Ti'll we meet again...

(The spark intensified then from the sky a bolt of lightning shot down to Lazaforth Causing a blinding light to apprear but as soon as it became more visible Lazaforth was nowhere to be found or more likely vanished.)
"HO-LY- SHIT!!!! MY FRIGGIN' EYES!!!" Giro screamed as he clutched his face in a funny way. "GOD-DAMN-IT!!" He cursed. Kicking sand up. He had his senses enhanced during the fight with Gunter, so his eyes were sizzled like the frickin' sun.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Luckily I was looking away from the blinding light.." kuro thought as he turned back to see what happened..."What the hell happened to you???" kuro said as he saw giro clutching his face in a funny way...Kuro got his medikit and started mixing some chemicals..."Here try this out"...
Giro reached out for the chemical with one hand. "Thanks... What was your name again?" Giro asked as he dropped a few drops of the chemical onto his eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"i think i gave him the wrong medicine......oh yeah that was the super itching formula i gave him" Kuro thought...."OH YEAH!! I'M KURO!!" he says it out loud to giro...
"Kuro, huh? I'm Gi-GI_GIROOOOOOWWWW!!! IT BUUUUUURRNNNSSS!!!" Giro screamed in an anime-ish melodramatic sort of way complete with effects. "Rune of Recovery!!" Giro commanded as he did a single symbol with his right hand- healing his eyes.

"SIRA ULO KA!!" Giro growled in a foreign language- and bashed Kuro to the ground in a comedic way with a random wooden mallet. "Are you trying to kill me!? Tarantado ka pala eh!!" He yelled as he clenched his fist.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sorry I'm just trying to help... oh yeah i'm an ASSASSIN not a doctor" Kuro says it in a cool way...
Giro bashed Kuro yet again. "THEN WHY THE SCREW DID YOU OFFER ME MEDICINE!??" He growled in an exaggerated manner.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"uh......to make myself laugh???" Kuro said it like he rubbed it on his face