Join our server on Discord

New Transformers movie
I have the 10th anniversary Dinobot figure with "Code of Hero" on DVD. I also have the 10th anniversary Rhinox (my favorite character). I also have a shit-load of the original Beast Wars and Beast Machines figures, including:
Armordillo, Rhinox, Transmetal Rhinox, Cheetor, Transmetal Cheetor repaint, Transmetal Rattrap repaint, Transmetal 2 Optimus Primal, Transmetal 2 Megatron, Cryotron (aforementioned repaint), Silverbolt, Silverbolt repaint, Waspinator, Dinobot Transmetal 2 (the one cboy hates), Rampage, Depth Charge, Beast Machines Optimus Primal, Beast Machines Black Arachnia, Noble, Tankor, Thrust, Beast Machines Megatron...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I wonder what all of those would go for on eBay? Nice collection.
Renamon's Army
I could probably find that. And I also have a bunch of transformers. Mostly the small ones.
Transformers Cybertron is a new thing but its cool too I like Starscream even though hes a bad guy, theres a great episode where he goes through the entire Autobot team... that was sweet...
Quote:I wonder what all of those would go for on eBay? Nice collection.
The Cryotron was a Target exclusive, and I still have it mint in the packaging. It alone would probably go for $40. I also have tons of other transformers from Robots in Disguise, Armada, and a few from the recent series. I also have mint in box 20th anniversary Optimus Prime and the re-issued original Optimus Prime.
I know that you saw me.
Cool. I saw those. Very very cool stuff.
Uh guys, none of you have said what you think of the upcoming movie...and I know that at least one of you has seen the preview for it.
Sorry, but you know a Transformers discussion inevitably goes into the action figures.
I know that you saw me.
That is true. That's one of the big things about it. Someone actually made a comic with the toys. It's pretty funny.
I can't wait for the movie.And I still get transformers.