Join our server on Discord

New Transformers movie
It look good to any of you guys? Transformers was a bit before my time, so I can't tell if it follows the story or what not, but it looks pretty interesting.
Cboy how old are you because I'm 22 and it was of my generation
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, bad choice of words.

My only experience with transformers were the toys and the Beast Wars series. I know next to nothing about the original series.
Quote:He posted happily in a thread where Wisemon told not to post, unless through PM. Guess what he wrote?

Technologic wrote:
This thread is a failed experiment in meta-boarding. I can see what he's trying to do but instead it ends up as an unexpectedly embarassing insight into the life of a 20-something nerd who's spent way too much time on the internet.

I know this will be deleted but that's just fine.
Beast Wars and Beast Machines for me too. "Code of Hero" is the best episode of Transformers ever. I dare someone to argue against that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:"Code of Hero" is the best episode of Transformers ever.

I agree whole-heartedly. I actually stood up and saluted with the other maximals when he passed on and I cried while doing it. Despite his rudeness and bad attitude, Dinobot always had my respect for being an honorable warrior (plus he knew how to fight a war).

Imagine how angry I was when he was brought back as a bad guy with no honor and absolutely obediant to the one who killed him.
Yes that was a great episode I just wish that I could find the series on the net
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Try youtube.
I had a toy of dinobot, but that is my only real connection to the show.
Renamon's Army
Yes, that was a great episode. And remember, Dinobot 2 died like a hero after ravage died and the old dinobot's thoughts resurfaced.
And there was an episode where rattrap was going to try to get dinobot 2 to act more like dinobot. http://transformers.wikia.com TF wiki
Quote:And remember, Dinobot 2 died like a hero after ravage died and the old dinobot's thoughts resurfaced.

True, but up 'till that moment, I hated the new Dinobot.