Join our server on Discord

Black Jesus turned Kool-Aid into malt liquor.
Well glad you enjoy having a pet name, even though it sounds slightly awkward. Well then nothing more to say than enjoy everything here epsilon. Don't fail me!
You got it. And is Shadow really insane or just like that? I could never really tell
Na He the sanest one among us. ok except for maybe Gunter.

Quote: From the looks of it, I'm in for a hellova ride.

Wow how did you guess. Don't worry I'll be your driver and you know I would never let anything happen to the newest member epsilon.
You don't worry about that, Slash will fix his problem. For another hour; in which we'll hopefully get the apocalipsis here. That's why we don't let him reason.

Dot: You say that because he has your ultimate beast sealed.

DMX: Shut up, I can release whenever I want! *Pokes tongue out*

Dot: Well, turn into Infinity then!

DMX: *Points to the sky* Look! There's something over there!

Dot: I'm not going to fall for it, don't be dumb.

DMX: Look! Quickly before it's too late!

Dot: I'm not falling for it *Flat stare*

DMX: I'm warning you! Hurry and look now!

Dot: Huh? *Turns around*

DMX: WAH! *Runs away*

Dot: *Flat stares again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Welcome and its very nice to meet you. The name is LonelyGabu and I have the privilege of being late and welcoming someone again. @_@ Sorry about being late but nonetheless I know you will enjoy this home away from home, our apartment complex oasis If you need any help along the way, ask your neighbors. Its like Statefarm, like a good neighbor, Statefarm is there. In our case we are a bit more honest, yiffy and sometimes in the mood to do something that is to say outside the box. This doesn't mean we aren't genuine. This is our family, second or only one so in the long run get used to being around us if you choose to stay. With whatever you do, may you do it well and continue striving for nirvana

\\.// ^-^\\.// <--- (thats a happy face doing the long live and prosper hand symbols.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Howdy stranger
A fellow Renamon fan, eh. Welcome aboard, I'm Crimson and I hope you have plenty of fun around here. Happy posting!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey, i'm not the only one late for once!
Have a nice stay at hotel DaD. The maid comes up at 3:00 to clean.
AM or PM? Heh, I guess you will find that one out soon enough...
Renamon's Army
Wow. I've never gotten so many responses to my introductions. I don't know what to think...

Howdy stranger
-- There's a snake in my boots!

@_@ Sorry about being late
--Ok.

A fellow Renamon fan, eh. Welcome aboard
-- Yes.

Hey, I'm not the only one late for once!
-- Ok.

Happy posting!
-- If time permits ;)

AM or PM?
-- It's 6:12 AM.
I can't believe you expected less from us Epsilon. That hurts deep on the inside. Don't worry we will always respond or try to at least.