Join our server on Discord

Black Jesus turned Kool-Aid into malt liquor.
Hello, I'm not new to this place but hope to enjoy being here again :P

I'm mostly working on some projects but I'll check this place often. That is of course if I don't accidentally kill myself...

Oh, If you see the new members thing, I'm 'Stupid'. I accidentally put in an e-mail address that I forgot the password to. And the security question. Obviously I am, as the name implies, Stupid :P
Your signature's funny, makes me remember of an old member we-
Wait- EPSILON?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.....Who is Epsilon again?

But anyhow... WB, to you, Omnis!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Epsilon and DrunkenMunkee both left because of some issues with Zephyr I guess...let me find the topic...

Ahh here it is!

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=5129
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome.To your left is a mountain of molten rock.To your right is the entrance to hell.I went right.
Well welcome to the Dad, epsilon or not. I hope you enjoy your time here and everything it has to offer.

Wow this must be strange for you to come here and have people think you are someone you might not be. Of course if you are epislon then that would be different.
I'd rather go straight down ;)

Quote:Your signature's funny, makes me remember of an old member we-
Wait- EPSILON?!

I get that a lot ^^ Nope. We just share many of the same mannerisms, characteristics and beliefs (Renamon for one :))

And now that I think about it. Why the hell did I chose 'Omnis'? That has got to be the dullest name I've come up with... I guess I'll never know.

EDIT:
Quote:Well welcome to the Dad, epsilon or not. I hope you enjoy your time here and everything it has to offer
-- From the looks of it, I'm in for a hellova ride.

Quote:Wow this must be strange for you to come here and have people think you are someone you might not be. Of course if you are epislon then that would be different
-- Not at all. Happens all the time really.
Well since you don't like your name, I am going to call you epsilon for the heck of it. K Epsilon.
Heh, never had someone call me a pet name before. I don't mind. Might be nice.
Shadow: *Catches Patamon*

Patamon: Wow, thanks alot.

Shadow: TOUCHDOWN!! *Spikes Patamon 5 miles into the ground* SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE! *Runs off and does a funny dance*

Slashmon: You'll have to excuse him, there was a football game today so he's a bit hyped up. I see you've met a couple of the guys here.

Shadow: WE DIDN'T COME TO START NO TROUBLE, WE JUST CAME TO DO THE SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE!

Slashmon: That mental patient is my creator, Shadow. He's basically the one around here that shows us all the joy of sanity. Welcome to the Dad, *Picks up a large mallet* I'll be right back. *Grabs Shadow and drags him into a seperate room*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad