Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Shadowknight Wrote:Didn't even notice yours otherwise I would've.

Okay, what is round, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it into a barrel it will make the barrel lighter.

A hole
"In Soviet Russia, holes fall in YOU!!'"

Could black holes be an alternate solution?

Holes that are black; opposite of white holes. They are usually Down with That, speech Hive, and will tell you to Fight the Power if you give them the smallest opportunity. Black Holes also have a tendency to make barrels, bikes and TV's disappear. If they're not there then they have no weight, this making them lighter.

---------------------------

[1] A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

[2] There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

[3] Why should you always carry a watch when crossing a desert?
WHO-
IS-
The BATMAN!?
[1] No, the bridge does not collapse, because the truck has burnt more than the bird's weight in fuel getting halfway across.

[2]Startling, Starting, Staring, String, Sting, Sing, Sin, In, I

[3] The Sensible Answer: Because you can use the hands of the watch as a reverse sundial and thus, a compass.
The Riddle's REAL Answer: Because it has a spring in it.

Ta da. Worship my brainlearnings. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Niyara Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:Didn't even notice yours otherwise I would've.

Okay, what is round, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it into a barrel it will make the barrel lighter.

A hole

Correct.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:WHO-
IS-
The BATMAN!?

Commissioner Gordon?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:WHO-
IS-
The BATMAN!?

Commissioner Gordon?

No you fool! It's a weather balloon! A weather balloon I say!

Quote:Ta da. Worship my brainlearnings.

Yes, yes... But try THIS ONE!

[1] What's black and white and red all over?
A skunk with a diaper rash, a sunburned zebra, penguin covered in red jam, and a newspaper. I was telling that one when I was in 1st grade.
What about black and white and green.
Guys... Who is the batman? C'mon! Bruce!

And, three pages Zeph, seems to be going strong.
Renamon's Army
A group of mages goes to an island. On this island there are four trees, each with a different type of fruit. Each mage likes 2 kinds of fruit, but only one wizard likes one particular pair of fruits. Example. Only one mage likes apples and bananas. While another can like apples and oranges.

How many mages are there?
The OCA
Six mages?

And I have my third puzzle, an easy one:

A water lily grows over a pond. Every day, it duplicates its size. In a month, it covers the whole pond.

How much time will two water lilies need to cover the whole pond?