Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
No you don't. I do!

A hat flies over and lands on someone's head. The person is freaked and throws it, and it lands in senjuro's hands. Who has the hat?
Calibremon Wrote:
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:1: A plane crashes right smack in the middle of the border between the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury all the survivors?

The Cemetary/Graveyard. Duh.

Look again, Velmont. You try doing that, you'll have some very unhappy survivors on your hands :P

:shock:

8D Weeeeell- that would be murderous!

Uhh... Senjuro has it? I'm not sure!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No, you have it, Ray! Heh, let's try again. Someone's gotta tell me why these people have the hat!

A hat flies out of nowhere. Suddenly, an alien beams it up, but it falls out of the UFO before the craft can leave the planet. As it falls, it gets hooked onto a plane. At the airport where the plane lands, the plane taxis to the gate. The hat falls off and lands just at the plane's door, where a little boy picks it up and gives it to a random person, GabumonFurry. Who has the hat?
A random person? Is that the answer?

My riddle:

I am the beginning of every era, the end of every place, the beginning to every end, and the end of time and space. What am I?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The letter E! We've done that one before.
Someone should try mine. I'll answer them next time I am on if no one has already
Shadow had the hat. Okay, enough of that. Anyone tell me why? Okay, or they can try making up a hat story.
Whats wrong with this sentence

I fial in lfie but I svurive wtih lvoe. Waht is lvoe wehn ntohnig is tehre? When all is dead? How can lvoe feel to someone without feleing? Who am I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A dyslexic person?
yeah, heh the vowels are all switched around.