Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Well.. if you assume that math is the right answer.. and that there are only 11 camels... and that they don't chop them up.

The oldest gets 5
the middle gets 3
the youngest gets 1
and the father keeps 2

But I don't think thats the right answer, because its too easy.. and it makes too much sense for such a good riddle.
Niyara Wrote:Well.. if you assume that math is the right answer.. and that there are only 11 camels... and that they don't chop them up.

The oldest gets 5
the middle gets 3
the youngest gets 1
and the father keeps 2

But I don't think thats the right answer, because its too easy.. and it makes too much sense for such a good riddle.

CW: OH You all most had it to tell him what he won instead Carmen
Carmen: You have won a lovely trip to the pits heck Niyara where you will be torture for the rest of you natarul life
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yes, a room with no walls is a mushroom, and the thing that gets wetter and wetter the more it dries could be a sponge or a towel.
I'll try my 5th grade attempt at one, well I had to make one of these in the 5th grade got a B+ on it even though the others in the class got C's I was pissed well here it goes...

What happens once in a second,
once in a minute,
twice a week,
once a year,
and only twice in a decade?

I'll give you the answer later on for those who will try it :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The answer is the letter 'e' :3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:Heres one for you guys:

A father as 11 camels and has three sons and he leave his fist born with half the camels, the second born with 1/4 of the camels , and the last son with one 1/8 of the camels, ho many camel did each son get?

The answer is:

the first son got: 6 camels
the second son got: 3 camels
and the third son got: 2 camels
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:[1] There is a dead man in the center of an empty intersection. He had with him an unopened parcel. As he neared the center of the road, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?

There are two possible answers:

The Parachute didn't open.
He was a terrorist but was shot by our Rangers before he could detonate.

Quote:[2] A woman shoot a man.
Then she held him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hung him.
But 5 minutes later the man was still alive.
How can this be?

She is a photographer.

Quote:[3] How can you figure out a building's height with a single barometer?

This was given to me on a Physics test back when I was in High school. Pretty simple.

Give it to the custodian in exchange for the building's height :P

The other answer is long and complicated. Mostly having to do with the temperature and gravity.
Man, why did I come in so late... Some of my fav riddles are already done and answered! Oh well...

I'll give you all the first riddle my father ever gave me, when I was 5.

A rooster lays an egg on top of a two sided, triagular roof. Which way does the egg roll?

Easy, lol.

I got a good one, that was almost taken before:

You are in a house with 4 walls. Each wall is south. Who do you live by? (This one is a joke, but easy to answer)

Here is my most fav riddle:

You are in a room with no doors nor windows. The only things in this idle room are a table and a mirror. What can you do to excape?

And just a few more:

Three kids from Bristol went for a walk. About a mile into the walk, they came to a deep, wide river. There was no bridge. They didn't have a boat or raft, or any materials to make one. None of them could swim.
How did they cross the river?

A woman walked out the back door of the farmhouse on a Thursday afternoon and found a man's pipe, a scarf and three lumps of coal lying on the wet grass. They weren't there on Tuesday and no one had been near the house for weeks. Where did the objects come from?

A true story: a white horse jumped over a tower and landed on a priest, who immediately disappeared from the landscape. Where did this happen?

Give those a try.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:A rooster lays an egg on top of a two sided, triagular roof. Which way does the egg roll?
Neither, roosters don't lay eggs.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:You are in a house with 4 walls. Each wall is south. Who do you live by? (This one is a joke, but easy to answer)
A polar bear or something, because the house is at the north pole.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:You are in a room with no doors nor windows. The only things in this idle room are a table and a mirror. What can you do to excape?
Aah, this one involves a play on words. You see the table in the mirror, since you saw the table, you cut it in half. Put the two halves together to make a whole, and use the hole to escape.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:A true story: a white horse jumped over a tower and landed on a priest, who immediately disappeared from the landscape. Where did this happen?
A chessboard. Knight jumps over the rook(castle) and takes the bishop.

The only thing I have to contribute is this old riddle:
A man has a fox, a chicken, and a bag of corn and wants to take them across a river. The boat can only hold him and one of these things. He can't leave the chiken and corn alone or the chicken will eat the corn, and he can't leave the fox and chicken alone or the fox will eat the chicken. How does he get them all across?
Well, glad to see that some of my riddles got solved so fast! There are still a few more! The other (funny) answer to the Northpole one is Santa.

Now for yours: I think it goes like this:

Take the chicken across, then go back across to get the fox. When you drop the fox off, get the chicken. Drop the chicken off, and get the corn. Take the corn across to the fox. Come back with nothing, and get the chicken. Take the chicken across.

And bam. You can make a delicious chicken,fox,corn stew, on the other side of the river! Lol.
Renamon's Army