Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Okay, the answer goes like this. It may have more than one answer, though.
The minister takes one paper, and without looking at it, he swallows it. Then he turns around the other paper, which necessarily says 'Go away'. So the king has to admit that the one he took was the one that said 'Stay'.

I didn't get it either.
Riddle One:
I keep moving even though everything seems to never move. What am I?

Senjy's answer
Quote:I'm gonna guess Earth.

yes it is senjy :P

Riddle Two:
Carry me, and you shall see the world. What am I?

Senjy's answer
Quote:A map.

correcto..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Riddle:

I am darkness that is you but can never really be you.
What am I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
your shadow?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Riddle:
I am darkness that is you but can never really be you.
What am I?

Angewomon's_Lover answer:
Quote:your shadow?

You should say that answer proudly because you are correct :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Riddle:
If two people share a pie at a park during a lovely picnic. They get lost in there experience and they are losing all sense of time. Having so much fun you forget that you are by yourself. How can this be?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Could it be that the park is an amusement park and that the person is having a picnic in front of an amusement park mirror - thus, the two people?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I keep moving even though everything seems to never move. What am I?"

Someone who just got flashbang'd.

"If two people share a pie at a park during a lovely picnic. They get lost in there experience and they are losing all sense of time. Having so much fun you forget that you are by yourself. How can this be?"

You had an acid trip, and the other person leaves after the pie.

"I am darkness that is you but can never really be you. "

Shadow.

"Carry me, and you shall see the world. What am I?"

A map of the Earth.

"A king wants to fire his first minister. He summons him and presents him with two folded pieces of paper, and tell him: 'In one of these papers, it says 'Stay', and in the other, it says 'Go away'. Whichever you pick will decide your fate'.
The first minister is sure that both papers have the words 'Go away' on it. How will he do to keep his job?"

Punch the king in the face, and while he's reeling in pain, switch one of the papers to say 'Do not hurt this man, for he is my disciple'. Since this is assumedly a medievil society, the Kind will freak out and not do anything.

"What is the one thing that will remain when everything else is gone?"

A wave of energy, since it had to eliminate everything, it would have nothing to interfere with its passing and would simply resonate on forever. In nothingness.

"I am always here and always there.
I am always close and always far.
I am not solid and hard to catch.
I am not seen, but I can be heard.
I can soothe and I can devastate.
I can be what I am, and change in mere seconds. "

Water vapor.

"poor men have it. rich men want it. it is more holy than god and mor eevil than satin."

Sex. Poor people fuck like animals since they have nothing else to entertain themselves with, and rich people never get laid because everyone's afraid they aren't going to be good enough (or vice versa).
A riddle in two words:

My first, tho
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
That One Internet Guy Wrote:"poor men have it. rich men want it. it is more holy than god and mor eevil than satin."

Sex. Poor people fuck like animals since they have nothing else to entertain themselves with, and rich people never get laid because everyone's afraid they aren't going to be good enough (or vice versa).
Wrong! And that up there has a typo. It's nothing.
I can be invisible, I can be seen.
I can be blue, I can be green.
My mom is a pebble, my dad is a rock.
Perhaps you're staring at me
Is your brain in a lock?

I made it up in 3 minutes, hopefully it isn't TOO obvious.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Whats wrong with this sentence

I fial in lfie but I svurive wtih lvoe. Waht is lvoe wehn ntohnig is tehre? When all is dead? How can lvoe feel to someone without feleing? Who am I?

There's no period :D