Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:What is the one thing that will remain when everything else is gone?

at the rate we're going I'm gonna say cockroaches since only they can survie nuclear war.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:It wasn't such a good riddle. Sad

Not all riddles are good, but I thought it was a good one. :roll:

My riddle:

What is the one thing that will remain when everything else is gone?

Senjy's Answer:

Quote:Darkness, or time. I'mma go with time.

kalyx2549's Answer:

Quote:Oooh, that's a toughie! You'd think it'd be true love, but I'll give it a shot.
How about a vacuum?

Shadowknight's Answer:

Quote:at the rate we're going I'm gonna say cockroaches since only they can survie nuclear war.

The Answer is time. Shadow I have to give you Brownie points for your answer it was rather interesting. lol When you depart from this Earth, time will continue to move, the one dimension that will never stop, time. Time shall always continue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My fourth riddle. I wasn't able to get it:
A king wants to fire his first minister. He summons him and presents him with two folded pieces of paper, and tell him: 'In one of these papers, it says 'Stay', and in the other, it says 'Go away'. Whichever you pick will decide your fate'.
The first minister is sure that both papers have the words 'Go away' on it. How will he do to keep his job?
So which is the answer, Shadowknight?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:My fourth riddle. I wasn't able to get it:
A king wants to fire his first minister. He summons him and presents him with two folded pieces of paper, and tell him: 'In one of these papers, it says 'Stay', and in the other, it says 'Go away'. Whichever you pick will decide your fate'.
The first minister is sure that both papers have the words 'Go away' on it. How will he do to keep his job?

Write "Stay" on another piece of paper and slip it in place of one of the ones the king has presented him with when the king isnt looking.
The OCA
^
Ingenious!!!

Shadowknight's Brownie Points: 10
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dark Leomon Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:My fourth riddle. I wasn't able to get it:

Write "Stay" on another piece of paper and slip it in place of one of the ones the king has presented him with when the king isnt looking.
Not quite while the king's looking! In that case, he'd have to write the letters in front of him, get a similar piece of paper, same handwriting and all. I doubt he'd fall for that.
I'd have to tell today, but I'll give you another chance. I'll say it next time.
The minister says, "I pick stay." The king never said he had to pick a piece of paper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Riddle One:
I keep moving even though everything seems to never move. What am I?

Now here is the thing there are multiple answers to it but it has one answer that is correct atleast for this riddle.

Riddle Two:
Carry me, and you shall see the world. What am I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Riddle One:
I keep moving even though everything seems to never move. What am I?

I'm gonna guess Earth.

Quote:Riddle Two:
Carry me, and you shall see the world. What am I?

A map.