Join our server on Discord

It's like an infectous disease...
I didn't really like the control gimmick all that much. I'd much rather do a complicated sequence of button presses to snipe a baddy, do a drift turn, skydive, or perform a 10-hit combo with Nina than do a bunch of twists with my arm that'll give me tennis elbow.

I go where my fave titles go.
I guess i'm just more into the swinging then. Is that Redsteele game like that? It looks like you control where it goes on the commercial. I may buy it.
Renamon's Army
Quote:I go where my fave titles go.

lol As do we all.

Quote:Is that Redsteele game like that? It looks like you control where it goes on the commercial. I may buy it.

The gun is point and shoot as far as I know, and the sword play is fairly slash for slash, but I believe you can do combos by combining certain moves.
I had to go with more titles on a system. So I have a cube.
Some kid tried to trade me his Cube for an Xbox a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop laughing at him.

I plan on getting a Wii which is Cube-game compatible, why would I grab a Cube now?! lol
Good point. I might have got the controllers but that is true. I'm just keeping my because I always keep my old systems. (at least for a while.)
Yeah, I'd have liked to save my Halo Edition Xbox but I sold it so I could get money for school books...it just collected dust anyhow.
Quote:The gun is point and shoot as far as I know, and the sword play is fairly slash for slash, but I believe you can do combos by combining certain moves
Ya, as you make it through the game, you learn combo's for your sword that can sometimes be nearly unreadable on the screen. Shooting is fantastic when you get slow-motion mode, but you'll go 'meh' for a couple hours of gameplay before you can venture freely between 'safe' places.
I made a quick pass through the game section today at Target and they had no Wii's, or even controllers, but a full stock of PS3's...I love it even more since even 360's were out of stock until late february
There's no reason to buy a PS3 yet. There's nothing out for it. Once there are good games and a significant price drop, they'll start selling better. That is, of course, assuming that both of those things happen.