Join our server on Discord

It's like an infectous disease...
I swear to god, it's finally happened...

Sony's finally jumped the shark! XD

>.>; I don't like Sony...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:Once there are good games and a significant price drop, they'll start selling better. That is, of course, assuming that both of those things happen.

Good games, inevitably, eventually.

Price drop? Not any time soon I'd think, Sony is already losing $250/$250+ from each console at the $500/$600 prices...they almost just can't afford to drop the price. Also, it took almost 5 years to get the PS2 from $300 to $125-$150, so I think that says a lot.

I stand by their big problem being the Blu-Ray, they put it out too early, and it's way too expensive right now, no one wants to pay $30 some dollars for a DVD they can get for $15. That's where Microsoft had the right idea, they have a cheap HD add-on, and you don't get stuck paying for it if you don't want it.
Reclaimer is correct in that regard. Blu-ray disc players are still really expsensive, so, in all reality, the PS3 does have a large price drop. It still isn't vaible though.
I heard HD may come out on top. I also heard sony won't let a "special" company put their videos on blu-ray.
I got that wheel attachment thing for the wii remote, for Need for Speed Carbon. At first, I couldn't control the damn car! I was so pissed, because I thought that it was going to feel the same, and it would be impossible to race. Then I got a feel for it... And now it feels like i'm actually driving. Yay for the wheel thing.
Renamon's Army