Join our server on Discord

Poll: Whats do you belive?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other (please explain)
27.78%
5 27.78%
reborn as something else
5.56%
1 5.56%
Reborn as another person
22.22%
4 22.22%
Sent to an after life
16.67%
3 16.67%
Rot in a grave
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Out with a bang
Ya it is too bad, i will just end up used as fertilizer for some tree. Of course I wouldn't mind if someone would carve in my name on the tree saying i was used as fertizer. That way i would be remembered when they read my name.

Or i could spend huge amounts of money to make a monument to myself. Kinda like the one Bender had on Futurama. REMEBER ME!!
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I don't have any scientific evidence. That is the only thing that I could think of that wasn't scientifically supported. I don't have a religion and it was either that or just saying we die and thats it. It's over. I don't know what happens and none of us do so science can burn in hell with that one.

We do exactly what we see.. We die, then get buried, then rot. :(
Renamon's Army
Quote:I don't know what happens and none of us do so science can burn in hell with that one.
:roll: Next time you swat a fly, watch what happens to its soul.

Quote:When you die, you don't do anything else. You're just dead.. Wise put it so simple.
Thank you, it's one of my favorite self-quotations.

Hmm, cboy is noticeably absent from this discussion.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think that he thought people disliked him and just has stopped coming, or at least i am quessing this from the lets take this outside and debate forums. Then again it has only been four days since his last post. It's too bad I kinda liked him sure he didn't always have the best points, but I thought he did have some good points and I enjoyed the fact that he actually said what he believed and voiced his opinion.

According to the bible animals don't have souls remeber that Wise.
Quote:According to the bible animals don't have souls remeber that Wise.
Funny thing about the bible: I never read it. I saw it in a hotel once, and I got past the part where God created the Earth in six days, and I thought, "This a load of bullshit," and then I closed it.

I also liked having cboy here, and it's a shame if he's gone.
I know that you saw me.
Well I don't see anything because I refuse to kill bugs.... and besides even if I did I wouldn't see anything... you can't see a soul

Well Wise when we die do you think we just sit there... watching as the insects eat our flesh.. or is it a little more eventful?
Veemon's Followers
I can't die- I WON'T die- I'm too sexy to die! Nah, I probably won't notice anyway. I'll just rot or maybe go to hell- I don't know.
Hurrah! A semi-religious topic.

Okay, I'm an Agnostic/Odyssean Wiccan, so my opinion's obviously going to be far and away from any traditional religion.

My theory is this: The True Omnipotentence Theory. If the Divine Whatever is so incredibly freaking powerful, and he truly loves each and every one of us, could he/she/it not appear to us in the manner in which we choose to worship him/her/it?

So, that being said, I believe in everyone going to their own personal, custom-built, tricked-out heaven, (or Hell, if you're one of those people) based on the manner in which you worship the Creator.

It's how I cope with the idea of being skullfucked by maggots. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:Well Wise when we die do you think we just sit there... watching as the insects eat our flesh.. or is it a little more eventful?
I'll refer you to the first part of my quotable, "When you're dead, you're dead," meaning that you won't be able to see the insects eating your flesh, because you'll be dead. If you still don't understand the concept, find a piece of hair in your shower drain. When you pull on that piece of hair, does your scalp feel it?
I know that you saw me.
If it still attached to your head yeah lol that was a bad joke but I am sorry to report that science doesn't extend beyond the grave
Veemon's Followers