Join our server on Discord

Poll: Whats do you belive?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other (please explain)
27.78%
5 27.78%
reborn as something else
5.56%
1 5.56%
Reborn as another person
22.22%
4 22.22%
Sent to an after life
16.67%
3 16.67%
Rot in a grave
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Out with a bang
What happens after death?

Me? I believe we'll either be reborn or sent to a heaven like place just takes a whole lot longer if you've done bad.

Honestly if i am reborn then i would want my memories or the memory of knowing what happens after the 'final' rest.

Nonexistence scares me, like being left there unmovable without voice completely aware of everything around you and your in a hole full of dirt. The world pasts by without you your forgotten and your left there for eternity. *shudders* thats how death seems to me right now.

If there's another topic like this i'd rather not revive it and i'm to lazy to look that intensely :P
But if death was just the end, it wouldn't be like that. You would realize you were dead in a hole... you'd just be dead.
I'll say it like I said it in one of my lemons:
When you're dead, you're dead, and you don't even know you're dead, because you're dead.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That is a tough question really. I have been thinking about it a lot lately though. My belief is that every deed you do generates either good or bad karma. When you die you go to a place to pay for your bad karma. Kind of like hell. When your bad karma is all gone you are reincarnated into something based on the amount of bad karma you accumulated. So in your next life if you have a lot of good karma you will advance to the next "stage" of your soul's "life" if you will. If the creator sees it fit that you have sufficient good karma you will reach Nirvana.

It is really twisted I know but I can't claim a religion so here I am !
Veemon's Followers
I'll go to heaven, then they'll realize that they confused me with a good guy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:If the creator sees it fit that you have sufficient good karma you will reach Nirvana.
First of all, you don't even have your dogma right. To achieve enlightenment, you have to be free of all thoughts and thought traces. If you're thinking about doing good deeds, you'll never achieve nirvana. Secondly, it's bullshit. What scientific evidence do you have to back up your theory?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Probably nothing at all. But if we knew everything, we wouldn't want to get smarter.
I don't have any scientific evidence. That is the only thing that I could think of that wasn't scientifically supported. I don't have a religion and it was either that or just saying we die and thats it. It's over. I don't know what happens and none of us do so science can burn in hell with that one.
Veemon's Followers
When I die, Unila will take my soul and put into an infant solominar. Well- that's what the contexts say in the journals!
I'm with Wise on this one.

I just can't bring myself to believe in a god, or an afterlife. I wish I could, that would bring down the stress a whole lot, but sadly, I just don't.

When you die, you don't do anything else. You're just dead.. Wise put it so simple.

The only thing that I believe in that could be considered as an afterlife, is just this: Memories or histories about you.

The only way you could "live on" is if you are thought of. If you have accomplished something in life worth doing, and are recognized for it, then at least you wont be forgotten. A few generations down, your own flesh and blood wont know who you were.

I think it's kind of sad and depressing..
Renamon's Army