Join our server on Discord

Poll: The battle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Veemon
65.22%
15 65.22%
Patamon
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamon fans+Veemon fans. IMPORTANT
It's Neko. I'm cool enough even without the extra letters ;)

And ImperialDramon Paladin Mode is stronger... THAN WHO?
As far as I recall, ImperialDramon Paladin Mode is:
ExVeemon and Stingmon DNA digivolved, then digivolved again (using the power of Azulongmon), plus the mode change to Fighter (using the added strength from Agumon, Gabumon, Gomamon, etc) + the essence/strength from Omnimon (WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon DNA digivolved with faith of all the children from around the world).

Now this:
Agumon and Gabumon could only warp digivolve with the help of Angemon and Angewomon (the arrows of Light and Hope).
Sooooooooooo... ImperialDramon Paladin Mode wouldn't even be possible without Patamon's help, so I would refrain from using him as a great example for superior strength in this comparison ;)
And ImperialDramon himself is also a fusion Mega, so let's keep this one down to where it started: Veemon and Patamon ^^;

Side note: I don't like either of them too much and also didn't vote. :P
Right Neko, I've something I've been pondering. I think Patamon or Angemon for that matter is really a wuss. In the 1st movie where at the end (fighting the Terriermon twin Mega form, forgot name) Angemon and Angewomon came, they Digivolved to Mega so it would be a piece of cake to take care of the dude, but no, the Pot Roast wanted to release the bloody golden egg so that he could put Veemon in Danger. Isn't that the doing of a coward? (To tell you the truth, MagnaAngemon was my fav Digimon, but Patamon ruined it!!!)

Secondly, even though Veemon needs all the others to get to Imperialdramon P-mode, he still got there. Proves he's the main character. Unlike Patamon who has always been a secondary character. (For example in the movie Digimon 4 Diaboromon strikes back. Angemon and Angewomon went to help Tai and Matt, but didn't really do anything. Omnimon was defeated and all would be lost. But Veemon and Wormon got there in time to save the day, which proves Patamon is useless in times of need) More examples are: First movie, as Magnamon kills the (whats he called again?); Season two, Imperialdramon was the only one to put up against MellowMyotismon. Where was Patamon then? Even if Wormon was in Imperialdramon, that doesn't matter cuz Veemon was in there too, not Patamon. All those were super badies, not like the one's Patamon defeats. Piedmon was a Mega, agreed, but MagnaAngemon didn't do that much. If it wasn't for Magnamon (Veemon) Chimeramon would've killed everyone.

I could go on forever.....just take the fact......Veemon is a little cooler than Patamon.

Neko, my details are below, please contact me if you have any free time, would be glad to chat with you. You are from Germany? So your time is 2 hours before mine. See ya sometime.
Well I will say here my honest opinion.

I like Veemon, guess everybody knows this. (points to the sig and the avatar) but I don't hate Patamon.
Both are cool in my opinion, but I think Veemon is only the best Digimon.

I accept it if you don't think so Neko, it would be scary if everybody likes the same. ^.^

So this is my point of view and if you like it or not: Veemon rules (for me) Wink

P.S: I make you the same offer, Neko. If you will talk to me you can contact me. My contact possibilities are the buttons below my postings. ^.^

Err...for the others, this offer is valid for you too. ^.^
Well, I don't really like Patamon... but I'm no Veemon fan neither. He's... the goggleboy partner and hero by show concept.
But Patamon did a LOT that others didn't. Devimon and Piedmon for example. And it's quite a feast for an Ultimate to trash a Mega all alone. The rest of the time he's not secondary, but rather a supporting character. In Movie 3, he WARP DIGIVOLVES (making him one of the only three Digimon who EVER warp digivolved, and the other two are the main characters of 01) to help Veemon and Terriermon. Why the two Megas didn't trash that dude is beyond me. Maybe the golden Digimental makes a Digimon all hyperstrong and stuff. *shrug*

I'll contact you these days, it's rather late here right now ^^;
In your place they call it Movie 3, but over here its movie one. (Those bastards cuttem up stuffed as one movie!!) My Movie 3 is Diaboromon strikes back. Well anyway, Patamon was not the only Mega there, Gatomon turned into Magnadramon to release the other Goldie for Terriermon to turn into Rapidmon.

Actually I gotta confess, there's things I don't like about Veemon. His armor digivolutions really sucked, ok, so its not Veemon, its the BLOODY armor digivolutions. They are so weak compared to Champions.......even the Goldies aren't that powerful.

My fav Digimon is actually between lil Veemon and the cutest digimon ever **Guilmon!!!** (MarineAngemon is CUTE too, but not my type)

Well like Tiamat, my chat offer is open for everyone!!! **Especially girls, cuz in my opinion, girls that watch Digimon or Anime in general are the most intelligent girls out there. They are the best!!! Even Patamon loving girls are welcome to contact me, heck try your best to convert me........I might be shouting "Go PataGato" in the future. lol, well?..........
*votes for wormmon* 8)
Well, maybe I should've added other digimons into the poll, but then it would derive from the point of a Veemon and patamon faceoff.

So far its still Veemon winning!!!

Yippee....lol
Actually we also have the combo-movie here (the only German Digimon with the really weird US music!). But I like to refer to the original counting, as it's clearer in my view.

And yes, Pata was not the only Mega, but I meant the "Angemon WARP digivolve!" part. That was special. Only Agumon and Gabumon could do that trick so far.

But Flamedramon looks cool!

Judging from looks and coolness factor alone:
Veemon vs Patamon:
Veemon wins (more potential and doesn't have bat-wing ears)
Raidramon vs Pegasusmon:
Pegasusmon wins (close race there though... both are silly)
ExVeemon vs Angemon:
Angemon wins (he's an ANGEL!)
PailDramon vs Shakkoumon:
PailDramon CLEARLY wins (I'm a little teapot, neat and fine... BLARGH)
Hey great minds think alike!!!

I thought the Giant Teapot that throws plates where really weird of a mon. Maybe the character designers were tired and wanted a tea break....

Well I read on DigiExperience that Veemon also has an Ultimate form......Veedramon......any idea about that???

**And here's a poem for those people that got pissed at my comments about Patamon**

False reality

Purity in a snowy winters scene
To contort the image, let me intervene
No one wants to think about what is left
Wallowing in a sludgy mess
What starts out whole, ends in pieces
All left alone when everyone leaves us
Innocence is nothing but a false dream
In the end a conman's scheme
Driven downwards begging for mercy
Veedramon is another possibility of his champion level.
The Ultra digivolution is AeroVeedramon.