Join our server on Discord

Poll: The battle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Veemon
65.22%
15 65.22%
Patamon
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamon fans+Veemon fans. IMPORTANT
Hi there, this is a battle between Veemon and Patamon fans. See which side is more. Vote for your fav and leave a comment so I get to know who you are (easier to hunt you down, hehe)

Well to start things off, 1 for Veemon, cuz I'm one of his biggest fan. (Can't say biggest cuz Tiamat is the die hard Veechester supporter)

Haha
Veemon.
Both have their own appeal, but I like Veemon better. Patamon is too immature for my taste, not to mention he didn't get that much character development in either season. And, come on, Veemon is grumpy -and- he eats all the food in a 10-meter range. You can't get any better than that. Wink
It looks like an one way battle so far.......VEEMON rules
I'm no mod, only a stupid user but I guess you posted this answer in the wrong topic, Hybrid Halogen.
I noticed, thats why I edited it!!! see??? I was confused k??? Well now its fixed....you should be a mod....you like the grandfather of the board with over 400 post counts. :)
Veemon.

5-0??? Where did all the pata fans go???
OK I REFUSE TO EVEN VOTE IN HERE. I'M SURE THAT EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME CAN GUESS WHO I WOULD CHOOSE BUT THIS WILL TURN INTO A FLAMEWAR SOON IF SOME PATAMON LOVER COMES BY AND SEES THAT ALL YOU GUYS VOTED VEEMON
I'M SICK TO SEE EVERY LAST TOPIC HERE TURN INTO A FLAMEWAR OR JUST A WAY TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT SO STOP IT BECAUSE THE BOARD IS ALREADY DIEING SO NO NEED TO HELP IT
This here is not something to start a war. I only want to know how much supporters is on each side. Thats all..........so please be polite in here. k?