Join our server on Discord

Poll: The battle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Veemon
65.22%
15 65.22%
Patamon
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamon fans+Veemon fans. IMPORTANT
Well, the flying bat-eared porkroast needed a vote. :? *votes patamon*

Quote:OK I REFUSE TO EVEN VOTE IN HERE. I'M SURE THAT EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME CAN GUESS WHO I WOULD CHOOSE BUT THIS WILL TURN INTO A FLAMEWAR SOON IF SOME PATAMON LOVER COMES BY AND SEES THAT ALL YOU GUYS VOTED VEEMON
I'M SICK TO SEE EVERY LAST TOPIC HERE TURN INTO A FLAMEWAR OR JUST A WAY TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT SO STOP IT BECAUSE THE BOARD IS ALREADY DIEING SO NO NEED TO HELP IT

What the fuck is your problem? You're the one freaking out, typing in all caps. Yeah, I like patamon, but no flame war is going to break out. And YOU are not helping by blaming people of starting a flame war that never even started, saying people spam when this is a viable poll, and stating its just for increasing post counts when it's not. I rarely bother to take the time to say this, but shut up, you're not helping. :? If anything, you're just starting a flame war with that stupid post of yours. There was no trouble before that. :roll:
Jesus Fucking Christ Ganja, calm the hell down! No one's fighting, no one's even insulting. You need to callllllllllm them nerves. I've been wondering this one for a while myself, because i've seen much support on both sides, so i'm glad this is up.
I vote Patamon. Mostly it's because of his champion form, but, hey, why not? I believe that Patamon has the advantage of size on his part to help him out.
if it was a rookie forms only fight patamon would have the tactical advantage due to flight, any forms above that and it is even. Highest possible form for each and veemon wins hands down.
Hehe sorry about that reply ^^'. I was REALLY pissed already because I had a bad day and then when I visited the board I saw this topic and well I guess I needed to let some steam off. But you got to agree that it is a bit pointless to make this topic. Patamon and Veemon arn't enemies because of Gatomon. TK and Davis are much worse than them about Kari but I better shut up now :D
I"m sure Ganja was just concerned that this might turn out sour...........but his intentions are good lets just forget about it k?

Well its 7-3 in Vee's favor.

I think its far from over.......(Tiamat - DieHard Vee has voted)......but (Chibi Biyomon is no where in sight to support her Patamon) Someone inform her this poll and tell her to bring her gang here!!!
If it was a rookie challenge, Im positive Patamon would have the upper hand. His flight ability, plus the fact that he has an attack that propels, would allow him to avoid coming in contact with Vee's little headbutt thing. Great upper hand if you ask me. Wink
Lemonz, I have to agree with you. But one thing you missed, apparently you admitted Patamon is weaker because his tactic is running away by staying air-born. If by any chance he decided to attack Veemon, his only was is to come down. His "Boom Bubble" is too weak and its firing distance is short.

But Veemon is stronger in almost every espect, especially his speed, which is quite fast for a rookie. His legs are strong, so by jumping he might catch Patamon off guard and pummel him with either a Vee Punch or Vee Head-butt
The entire starting situation is weird since Patamon and Veemon are not warriors of the same style or element.

Patamon is a flyer, so its only natural for him to fly. This has nothing to do with being weak or running away. And the Boom Bubble is no close-range weapon. Veemon is strong and fast and stuff... on the ground. We talk about strengths and weaknesses once he grows wings. *smirks*

Until then I'd say it would be an even fight.
Patamon could fire his Boom Bubble, Veemon could dodge/block.
Veemon could try to use his Headbutt to catapult himself up, Patamon could fly a bit higher to avoid him.
The fight would be pointless unless Patamon landed (which would be his dumbest and last move) or Veemon learned how to fly (which is unlikely).

So if the fight would be limited to the ground alone (meaning a no-flying-zone), Veemon would triumph.
An fight in mid-air (like jumping out of an airplane or Zero-gravity fighting or something where no ground is present), and all of Veemon's strengths are nullified (Vee-Headbutt? Sure... as soon as he finds something to push himself off from, and his speed is also dependand on the ground. No ground - no speed.)

Gomamon for example would most likely lose against Veemon on the ground, but that does not make Gomamon a weaker Digimon than Veemon. A fight between them in the open sea, and Veemon's fish-bait.

Veemon may be a superior ground fighter, but his strengths are also dependant on the ground. So there is no general answer to "Who would win?" between Veemon and Patamon.
Neckro, I just repled cuz Lemonz pointed that Patamon is stronger. Well, even though they are equal as rookies, Veemon is WAY tougher in Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!!