Join our server on Discord

New Year Fucked. AGAIN.
Edit: Must have clicked twice.
Renamon's Army
That's horrible- Just thinking of something like that makes me wanna' behave...

(Hugs) I know what you mean by "before new year"- My baby dog was barely 3 when he died- and it was on the 21rst. I spent Christmas in mourning and it was like everything went down- mostly because I couldn't post here. I was worried my neopets would die-

My Condolences friend.
That's the point, though. I can't just think of the good time. I mean, whenever I start hearing or thinking stuff about his FUNERAL or even him in particular, then I immediately start to become speechless and such soppy stuff.

And, I dare to think how I would be if I really GO to the Funeral. So... anyhow, it's this Thursday... I'm still trying to think of a message that I want to pass on so it can still be read. I want to at least say something for my grandfather. And, you know, without him, I probably wouldn't be the person I am today, since he made that much of an impact on me.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:I bet your grandpa would tell you to cheer up, even though it may be hard.

The hard part is true....

DragonMasterX Wrote:When he died, he surely knew that all of his family cared about him, so that must be making him feel happy wherever he is now, and you can feel happy for him instead of sob, you are one of them, who is making him happy, there.

I still knew that I could've seen him one last time in the last five days of his life. I last saw him on Christmas. That's why I grieve. Most people the chance to see people before they die, yet I was not given the chance to see him till he did. Isn't that a reason to feel like this?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:That's the point, though. I can't just think of the good time. I mean, whenever I start hearing or thinking stuff about his FUNERAL or even him in particular, then I immediately start to become speechless and such soppy stuff.
You will, in time. Though I know people that lost a loved one 30 years ago and still cry when they think of them. The pain will fade with time, but it will never go away.
Quote:And, I dare to think how I would be if I really GO to the Funeral. So... anyhow, it's this Thursday... I'm still trying to think of a message that I want to pass on so it can still be read. I want to at least say something for my grandfather. And, you know, without him, I probably wouldn't be the person I am today, since he made that much of an impact on me.
That's not something we can help you with, but you can think what would your grandfather say if he could give his opinion on this. Would he have been upset if you didn't go? Or would he rather let you do what you feel? Ask this to yourself.

Quote:Most people the chance to see people before they die, yet I was not given the chance to see him till he did. Isn't that a reason to feel like this?
That's not true. My grandfather died alone in a hospital bed while they were dializating him. We got to see him about half an hour earlier, but he did die alone. I'll never forgive the fucking physicians who would let us stay only a couple hours with a loved one in their last days.
Quote:I still knew that I could've seen him one last time in the last five days of his life. I last saw him on Christmas. That's why I grieve. Most people the chance to see people before they die, yet I was not given the chance to see him till he did. Isn't that a reason to feel like this?

It will neither bring him back, you are just hurting your own emotions. If you can't focus the good times with him and stand strong, you are as good as well fucked with a never ending, annoying scar. Which like Zeph said, will fade with time, but it will never go away; yet, it doesn't mean you can't sub-due the pain recieved from it, like all scars.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad