Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate where you live?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other ( please explain in a post)
44.44%
4 44.44%
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Hate Where You Live?
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:a pack for 8 bucks??? * dies* haha good thing I don't smoke.... much..

........................................................................Shut up Roran. I'm still pissed at you for even smoking. You get pissed at me from that thing from last year...we didn't even know each other that well and you were pissed...if you're not going to be straightedge...why are you even in PREP?

*ahem* Anyways..

aguy Wrote:I could tell you too, but seeing you beg like that is so much fun.

Eeeee!! Yays!!! ^__^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Because PREP is fun and everyone in it is corrupt in some way.. look at krystal >.>

and yes making Misty beg is a ton o' fun like a barrel of monkeys
Veemon's Followers
I'd never give up the Kootenays without a fight- especially for my friends and the local sports (EH?).

But if I was forced to leave, I wouldn't live too far away. Three cities...

Seattle: I absolutely loved this place- the wafty Puget Sound, diversity, seafood and caffeine (a starbucks on EVERY BLOCK!!!). The only downside is the damn precipitation- I never saw clear skies during my 5 day trip there in early Summer.

Calgary: I've been probably 30 times, and every time the city smiles at ya. I've never ONCE met an ass, there's no homeless wherever you go (don't take that the wrong way- they have tons of shelters), and the place is a million-person party during playoff season. Check out 17th ave (known as the Red Mile) during their last finals series.

Edmonton: I'm heading there anyway for my last 5 years of schooling at U of A, starting a couple of years from now. Like Calgary, it's insane for Hockey and has a great vibe to it.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Because PREP is fun and everyone in it is corrupt in some way.. look at krystal >.>

I bet you or gol know that. heh heh
And now to make this an actual post, I don't know if I'd move or not. Maybe to a different part of the state I'm in.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Because PREP is fun and everyone in it is corrupt in some way.. look at krystal >.>

Yeah...everyone except Gaulke...and yeah...Krystal...she's something else I tell ya. She's nice and I love her as a friend...but some of the things she does...damn. The only thing I would ever do is drink...so meh. And the last time I drank before New Years....was uhh... when that Sarah girl was over and we went to Tyler's to sleep over. :-p

>_< How is it fun making me beg?? Hehe well I know that you like to make me beg..I beg all the time and I know you enjoy it!! >_< Damn you Roran!

(AHH 4666 posts IT WILL DIE!!!)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
After seeing An Inconvenient Truth, I don't want to move anywhere that's going to flood when Greenland melts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
aguy Wrote:Funny the only time I have been to NYC was to land in the airport to go to Canada. Lucky for me I don't smoke either, it is costly no matter where you live. Not worth how much it costs at all. How much was your trip to New York? not including the plane ticket or hotel.

Quote:Hey......tell me!!! *puppy dog eyes* Pwease?

I could tell you too, but seeing you beg like that is so much fun.

Well, i'm not sure how much it was without the hotel.. The grand total was about $8,000.00.

We didn't fly, we drove. It was fun.

Keep in mind though, that my pop's B-day dinner, and Christmas dinner, was almost 1000 each. Plus, at the museums, we paid a good amount for each of our tickets. (Technically, we could have only paid 1 dollar, because they only have "suggested" prices, but we paid full price.)

The hotels cost about 4-5 thou... So on just messing around, and shoping, we had about 1000. Plus all of my own personal money, that I was still able to save. I don't understand how. I actually gained in money by the time I got home.

So, that's a decent run down of it. But we lived it up while there, you could visit for much cheaper.
Renamon's Army
Yay!! ^_^

That's a lot of money for just one trip...geez...and the tickets for the museum.......that's crazy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yeah, but it was all worth it. We do alright for money, so it wasn't that hard to get it all together. Most of that was the left-over money from buying my car, and my older sister's car.
Renamon's Army
I don't hate where I live- but I don't love it either. I wanna' live in florida- where it's sunny! lol