Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate where you live?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other ( please explain in a post)
44.44%
4 44.44%
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Hate Where You Live?
Okay....no one is really posting anything here...it's dying in this forum...so let's starts a new topic..

Places To Live...

Everyone has to hate where they live right now...so just for shits and giggles...

Where do you want to live? and why?

Germany: I want to live there beacause I am mostly German and I'm learning how to speak it. Also, Germany has a very good environment and is much cleaner than the US.

California: Err...that's a given...Gol lives there...but also because California seems like a very widely varied population there...there's down south where the Mexican border is...then there's the rich cities where the celebrities live...then where the prude people live...and the list goes on.

I know there are more..so I can post later.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Portugal: Do I even need to state why? My practical near-enough sister lives there, and I'd rather be near her then be anywhere else. And also, I'd also like to learn the language if I could XP

Minnesota: I don't need to say why. Disturbed lives here. It'd be hard to choose between him, DMX and Yoosei, but... If they weren't in, there'd be no competition that I'd go here. ^.^ Disturbed's a great guy, so I guess I'll go there.

Argentina: This'll probably be my winner. Mar, the very person who I made friends with and.... oh, screw it, I'm not going through the four/five month history again. Fact is, I'd choose here and think of it more then the other two, because DMX is just simply an amazing individual who makes me smile often when I think of him. It'd be better to be there, where I can enjoy proper time there as well with him. Rofl. I could even learn a lot of Spanish from him too! A bonus! ROFL!

As you can see.... my friends mean a lot to me xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I currently live in Lakeville, Minnesota USA. Its wierd..we're through December already and not one inch of snow. This is crazy..the US Midwest usually has a ton of snow by now....

Places I would like to live...

Wales - So I can meet up with Nath and show the people of Wale's that Americans rock harder than anything!! \m/ > . < \m/ Go to the nearest bar and get completely smashed.

Portugal - Of course I'd live next door to Yoosei and go over to her house everyday to make sure she is treated right ^.^
oh yeah and give her a big hug too.
The OCA
I live in Illinois, though I find it rather dull around here. I know what you mean Disturbed, besides that one blizzard there's been no snow around here. Anyways, here's some places I'd like to live.

Wales: Why not? I'd be able to see Nath and get hammered at the bar...after getting a fake I.D. *chuckles evilly*

Ireland: Probably due to my Irish blood, but I've been wanting to go there for a while. The green scenery and the small villages would be a nice change of pace from the dreary looking neighborhood around here.

Eh, really, just about anywhere in Europe would be fine with me though.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thats a hard question..... I like where I live now and I don't just want to leave all my friends lickity split just like that, but if I absolutely had to move somewhere then I would.

I would either move to Canada because Senjy lives there and he is awesome and from what I hear Canada is pretty sweet :-p.

If I couldn't move there I would head over to Europe or Asia, I need some more exotic things in my life and I want to see some real history.

Those are the two places that come to mind, but I woke up 5 minutes ago so I can't think too well so I might post more later.
Veemon's Followers
Mine's a boring city, I don't hate it, but I'd rather live where beaches are. Pinamar would be a nice place as well as Carilo. (Both are cities next to mine)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I live in New Jersey, and I don't mind it too much, really. I just hate all the people that move in, out, (the technical term has left me as they work in Philadelphia or New York, but they live here) and complain about rooster noises, and such, when they move next to farms.

Virginia was nice, but it does border the south. Maybe upstate New York were the cities don't exist.

I do have in mind to move a bit, at the very least, out of my parents home. That is all I'm really concerned right now. Not that I hate them, it is just out of pricinpal. If all goes to plan, it should happen next year.
I like where I live. The rent is a little high, and it's hard to find innocence, but at least it's still suburban, and that's better than living in a city or a rural area.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And where's the poll?
I'll get one up.. just because :-p
Veemon's Followers