Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you hate where you live?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other ( please explain in a post)
44.44%
4 44.44%
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Hate Where You Live?
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Thats a hard question..... I like where I live now and I don't just want to leave all my friends lickity split just like that, but if I absolutely had to move somewhere then I would.

Meh...I know how that is, Roran...I can't just leave this school/town...especially when I have great friends...like you. Things here are getting really hard so when I graduate, I think I am moving to Cali and going to college there. (University of California, Irvine) I might be a Physical Therapist...but I also had Interior Designing in mind...that college is like a walk away from where Gol lives apparently since I talked to him about it. Anyways back on topic:

Ireland sounds about good because my uncle and aunt used to live there for a couple years and they said it was amazing. And from what I was told, I have a little bit of Irish blood in me...

Japan: What's not to like about Japan other than the overpopulation? I always wanted to go to Japan and live there. It just seems like the most awesomest place to live...I'm not moving across the ocean though...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Japan: What's not to like about Japan other than the overpopulation?
Everything is super expensive. You even have to pay to use the tiny toilets.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm...interesting question....

I kinda like the place where I live because we're right on the coast here in Washington. Not to mention that we're the only town with blueback salmon...Ofcourse the only draw back is that hardly anyone knows where this town is. nearest city would be Olympia, Tacoma, and Seattle...sorry if I left any out, I haven't gotten any sleep for the last two days.

But where I would like to go is Japan, no good reason, just to go and see what its all about.

then again why stop there? I would like to travel the world, that way I can learn more about other cultures and what not. Who knows, maybe one day the some members of the DaD will be in the same building each talking to one another not even knowing it until later.
Well I am content with my place, warm climate and not to far from a city. If i had to move out of the US here are some of the choices.

Japan: preferably a smaller city like Yamagata. It is a great place and i loved it when i was there, although it does get costly and the public restrooms do not have toilet paper which can get annoying. Also people there are very nice and understanding. Probably the only place i would enjoy in eastern Asia.

Western Europe: Anywhere in Western Europe, preferably in the U.K because I have been there and had nothing but good things to say. Actually I don't like how it took two dollars for one pound and everything cost the same.

Western Canada: loved the West preferably Vancouver. People were nice and the area was nice .Would love to go back and spend more time there. Probably the only place in Canada i could live. Didn't enjoy the east so much, but i plan on giving it another chance.

More places just out of time.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Japan: What's not to like about Japan other than the overpopulation?
I could tell you somethings I heard. But they might like you over there. heh heh. I'd like to go there once. And take some friends. Like some from here. They know who they are.
UnknownH Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Japan: What's not to like about Japan other than the overpopulation?
I could tell you somethings I heard. But they might like you over there. heh heh. I'd like to go there once. And take some friends. Like some from here. They know who they are.

Hey......tell me!!! *puppy dog eyes* Pwease?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like where I live, but it gets to hot in the summer. I would move to NYC if I had to move. I just spent vacation there, and I had a blast. I could definately get used to that type of lifestyle. Lucky for me, I don't smoke. (a pack of cigs is like 8 bucks!)
Renamon's Army
a pack for 8 bucks??? * dies* haha good thing I don't smoke.... much.. yeah anyway, NYC would be nice but I would rather live somewhere less..... condensed haha the suburbs would be better for me
Veemon's Followers
Funny the only time I have been to NYC was to land in the airport to go to Canada. Lucky for me I don't smoke either, it is costly no matter where you live. Not worth how much it costs at all. How much was your trip to New York? not including the plane ticket or hotel.

Quote:Hey......tell me!!! *puppy dog eyes* Pwease?

I could tell you too, but seeing you beg like that is so much fun.
Ok. Aguy can tell his stories first. I'll put some together.