Join our server on Discord

Happy Holidays!
Kneel and perish, Santa!
[Image: Dead%20Santa.jpg]
Hey, what do you know. I skinned my left knee just before X-mas. I also got some of my right knee and right hand. They just healed a day or two ago.
And I know I have to get a job now. I got a lot and my brain won't shut up until I do. (Plus that was from a X-mas fund my mom set up. And I didn't ask for any of it, it was a surprise.)
Well at least I got to have some fun with my wacky family. My brother wrote the funniest card to me, "Merry christmas, glad you didn't die." I was laughing so hard I thought I would.

Blaze of Glory Wrote:Kneel and perish, Santa!

WHITE KNIGHT LEO!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Everyone seems to like him.....
Heh heh.

I got the best vacation ever, and some cash.

Also, green tea is good, but I like regular tea, with lots of sugar. I couldn't find any sweet tea in NY... :cry: But, fresh brewed green tea is good, and it's better hot than cold.
Renamon's Army
Isn't sweet tea just tea with sugar? You could get that pretty much anywhere.
The problem is, is that is it hard to dissolve the sugar into iced tea. If you wanted sweet tea up there, they gave you iced tea, and a bowl of sugar.
Renamon's Army
That's why I don't drink ice in my drinks. And I know that. Plus, The salt may make it colder.
NY that sounds like a good break to me.
It sure was, i'm sad that it's over. :(

It's all good though, because I heard my parents talking about New Years next year... Heh heh heh, Times Square, here I come!

(I'll be bringing my own tea)
Renamon's Army