Join our server on Discord

Happy Holidays!
I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays, whether it be Christmas, Hanuka (sp? :( ) Kwanza, Yule, or any other Celebration I just hope it is an enjoyable day for you all!

^_^
Veemon's Followers
Thanks for the good wishes! You too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Holidays!! Hope everyone gets everything they want for christmas
The OCA
Mularchy! Happy holidays to everyone, and enjoy the festivities while yah can this year!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I seriously thought you said fetishes Kyo XD!

So merry happy holiday seasons, merry Christmas and let your soul fill with the warmth that this one is filled with hope and health for years to come. May all of you be with your loved ones, and on here I am so I wish you the best in life and may you always know that this family can melt the frost on your lonely hearts with its support and love...

Love you all....

Lonely Gabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Merry Christmas and all that good stuff. I may or may not show up tommorrow. Who knows?
http://download.yousendit.com/43297D352F207925
Eeee! *pounces and hugs Roran* Errr....that was weird...I guess it's the Christmas spirit...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!! ^_^

This has been a great year...mostly because of everyone on here! keep it up everyone!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Okay, it's my turn. I've got a little Christmas gift for everyone. It's a nice little Christmas poem I've been working on. It might still need some revising, but I'm still pretty happy with it. Insert disclaimer here... Enjoy!

[size=2][color=black]Candy Cane Crucifixion

Another pine tree cut down in its prime,
Another paycheck for six weeks of excess lighting,
And that
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Err....well that's different Wise.
But I liked it.
Nice work!