Join our server on Discord

Happy Holidays!
Hurrah Candycane Crusifiction. I like that one very much.

Hope you enjoyed your holidays.
Happy Holidays everyone.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!!!
Quote:Hurrah Candycane Crusifiction. I like that one very much.
Thank you, although it's actually a weird mix of Candy Cane fiction and nonfiction. It's also not the finished product; I changed a few lines.

Well, I got what I wanted (asked for): a new tea kettle, a green one. Fittingly, I plan to use it to make green tea. I drink five cans of diet cola a day, and I'm trying to switch over to getting my caffeine from tea because it's healthier.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
True. I do drink tea sometimes. Is green tea any good? I found a story about that recently.
Quote:True. I do drink tea sometimes. Is green tea any good? I found a story about that recently.
I like it better than black tea or lemon tea... maybe just because it's green.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah. That is a good point. Green is a color you might not want to eat or drink sometimes.
No, I like it because it's green. Pretty much everything I eat is either green or brown. Green is healthy, as long as the food is supposed to be green.
I know that you saw me.
As long as it is supposed to be green, I will eat it :-p
Veemon's Followers
I was gonna be online on Saturday to make this kind of thread, but there was a storm so I couldn't come. Well, I just hope minna had a nice Christmas. I skinned my right knee again on Christmas' afternoon, but thanks to my immediate and skilled first aid, this time I managed to keep damage to a minimum. I still lost about 20% of my knee's skin, but at least I kept the bruising process under control, so I just got a little bulge. But something strange happened to me anyway, because I just realized I'm wearing a tight white T-shirt, a pink miniskirt and a pink and silver bag.....No wonder they were yelling at me from every mechanics' store.....

.............I'm scared. No, hold on.....I have my Shade's choker on.....I think I'm still sane......I hope.............

Wise: That poem is freaking true, not in my case but certainly in most ones I know. I wish someone remembers we celebrate Jesus' birthday and not Santa Claus' day. And I certainly don't think the right way in celebrating it is getting drunk and buying tons of useless junky Xmas ornaments.

Quote:Speaking of which, what did everyone get?
Quote:I got a 19'' Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Display Monitor, an HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer, Eragon the game for PC, photo paper for the printer, a photo album, a nice sweater, a heated blanket, some bath stuff, a nice candle thing, another candle, a black Sapphire ring, a sapphire necklace, and $215!!
I know somebody else in this place who got about as much as misty and who works quite as much as her. I won't say WHO.
I only got 50 pesos (about 17 dollars), a handsome gift considering what our income is. And since I spent 20 in a gift for my mother, that leaves me a grand total of 30 pesos. And I know other working people that were worried how they were going to buy decent gifts when they had so many economic problems.
Isn't it odd that the most hardworking people are the ones that get less things? I swear, a couple years ago, I punched Santa for trying to get me inside an envelop and sending me to Arizona at a friend's request, but if I see him now, I will get him a red face but not because of the cold. I will side with Lobo that wanted to kill him in Christmas.