Join our server on Discord

Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all :D
That's wise alright. And I already told you happy holiday season since I know you're not very big on celebrating anything.
And(as someone once said) Merry Freakin' Christmas.
Happy holidays everyone, hope you all have a great day!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As of right now, it's Christmas.

Merry Christmas all!

Yeah, lots of wasted stuff. I'll tell you though, not one speck of my father's birthday diner was wasted tonight. A very nice place about three miles from Time's Square, called The Ninja. Go there if you ever visit New York.

Anywho, I hope you all can enjoy your Christmas, and I hope you all think about slighty more important things than just your presents. Nice as they will surely be, remember your family!
Renamon's Army
Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you have safe and happy holidays!
Very nice Wise, i liked it!

Merry Winterienmas all! Hope no one was left out because thats just sad ;_;
Merry Christmas!! If you're Jewish- Happy Hanukah! If you're of African heritage- Happy Kwanza! You're not Religious, Happy holidays! If you're religious but hate holidays- may you go to heaven! If you're some psychopathic goth person who hates life, loves pain and worships Satan- May you forever rot in the deepest darkest pits of hell as devils, demons and fallen pick at you with their claws, fangs and pitchforks, rending your flesh and dismembering your entrails- what ever.

Happy Birthday Jesus!
Happy Holidays everyone. Here's hoping you all got what you wanted.
Speaking of which, what did everyone get?
Ooh ooh

I got a 19'' Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Display Monitor, an HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Printer, Eragon the game for PC, photo paper for the printer, a photo album, a nice sweater, a heated blanket, some bath stuff, a nice candle thing, another candle, a black Sapphire ring, a sapphire necklace, and $215!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA