Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Aahh..g-godd..nghh..!" He kept moaning from the intense pleasure, his orgasm developed quickly inside. His precum dripping out from the peehole.

Shiko place her soft claws on his chest, caressing softly. "...Take me..." She really want to mate with the male she love, even she just meet him yesterday.

"I'll take that after this..." Ryo grin as taking the last bite and much it in his mouth.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
mhmm... so tasty! Altima thought, as she finally began to deepthroat him, removing her other claw, placing it on his bum, giving ti a soft squeez. She sent her finegr as deep as she could into his tailhole, just as her tail uncoiled and began to fondle his ballsac.

"Uhm...m-mate...?" Galdia asked nervously. He wasn't sure if he wanted to have kids with her right now... he only just met her yesterday. "I'll have sex..but I dunno...you w-want to have kids?"

"Okay dear, enjoy the meal a little before moving onto the main course." Ishana said, as she smiled, taking another bite from her meal. She was only half finished with her plate.
After all the intense pleasure he received, he could not hold much longer. His orgasm reaches to the peak and ready to blown out. "Nghhh..Honey...I-I'm..!"

"...I'm fully sterile...my dear Gald..." She spoke softly, her breasts bressing against his chest.

Ryo swallow the last bite of meal and softly put the both fork and knife on the plate. "Mnhh..." He lick his lips seductively while looking to Ishana.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima quickly removes her maw off his cock, and stays a couple of inches away form his cock, her mouth wide open, as she jerks him off with her free claw, still fingering him deeply.

"Y-you are? well, then I guess we could..." Galdia nods, as he sits up a bit, revealing his hardon which was hidden a little under the covers.

"I bet I look delicious..." Ishana says seductively, as she turns towards him, spreading her legs apart, revealing her already damp pussy, waiting for him.
"Aaahhh..!" Faiz moaned loudly, a large amount of wolf cum blast out hard and landed on her awaiting mouth. The cum continued to shoot out, her muzzle covers with his cum.

Shiko then strip her night dress seductively, revealed her beautiful scaley bosy as well as D-cup size breasts with cute pink nipples.

Ryo kneels in front of Ishana, bring his muzzle closer to her wet pussy and sniffs her scent, his nose teasing her clit. "Mnnhh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima quicvkly lapped up her lovers' hot cum, murring at how delicious it all was. "mhmm... I'd like some more of that..." she said as shesqueezed the rest of it out of Faiz' cock.

"ahh!! nghn...!!! right away into the good stuff, aren't y-you!" Ishana murred, as Ryo fdove right into ehr pussy.

Galdia immediately got harder, as he removed his pants, revealing his hard on of 12 inches. "I-I hope you can handle all of this.. I wouldn't want to hurt you, love.."
"Mrrhh...yess.." Faiz moans and more cum drooled out, till there's no more left.

Ryo's soft tongue dove inside her pussy, and began to swirl on her wet walls, teasing her sensitive spot.

"...Don't be rough...Be gentle..." Shiko spoke softly, as spread her legs wide in order to reveal her wet pussy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds