Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
"Wow, I under estamated you, but can you stop this. Wings of the Phoenix!" said Xardainmon as his wings grew and he flapped them. While flapping his wing gust of fire and wind formed.
Dom wasn't listening. And he had already launched into an attack of his own... "Burning Crusade!" He shrieked, raising his arms to the sky, and seven creatures of fire erupted from the ground, leaping at Xardainmon to meet his attack head-on.

OOC: Now... who would like to have a peek at Dom's profile? Wink
Xardainmon gotready and gather his power in one attack. "i have no time for this. Clash of the Phoenix brush!" said and the flames on Xardainmongether in a ball and he used his sword to throw it and flew away to find Kai. "We'll meet again but once I kill that fool."
The flames covering Dom's body went out suddenly "Coward... next time... I feed on coward's corpse..." He growled and climbed onto the roof of a building, looking around for something else to pray on.
OOC: Oh god...i knew i would start to get way behind. Now to try and get back to it... --_--;;;

IC:

After a few hours from escaping Dom and still heading toward his location, he made it there where the PM that he got told him.

" Alright...im here, now what?" He looked around, talking to himself.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kai got out of his room and then took a walk. While he was walking he, he stopped at Fed's and Mike's room. "I wounder if they saw him?" asked Kai.
Fred thought that he heard someone outside the door but didn't bother to check to see if anyone was there. "I wonder if we can walk around town..."
Gol sighed and took refuge in the top of a nearby tree and waited for someone to come by that he knew who called him here.

"Now to wait..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Hm!?" Dom looked around sharply. After a few moments of looking he whined "No, Dom hearing voices... I not mad..."
Gol put his goggles on and switched it onto thermal vision and looked around for anyone coming.

"I dont want to be sitting here all day..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA