Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
Story

Digimon was taken over the real world and made it into a wasteland. The reminding humans are now trying to fight againast the digimon to get their world back. It's up to a group of soliders to kill the evil digimon even through one of the units has no idea that a digmon is helping them. It's because she's never shown herself to them and only gives them missions though the PM system or radio. Hell, they don't even know her name, the higher ups never told them the name.

The Rules

No God Moding..
All character profiles must be approved by the GM (Me) before they can be used...
Hentai is allowed but don't overdo it with them...
All the Higher Ups and Main Evil Digimon are played by me...
You can pick the good side (human side) only as a human or bad side (digimon)...
No killing off characters without premission from the character's creater..

Character Profile Template

Name:

Race : Can either be human or digimon depending on what side.

Story: Give a story why your character hates Digimon if you give the good side.

Appearance: Give a brief description of what you look like.
Name: Xardainmon

Race : digimon

Story: He was created in a laboratory on earth to try to stop the digimon but the data that created him made him corrupt and now he kill humans for fun and destroys anyone that gets his.

Appearance: Gold metal Angle like wing, looks human but with gold armor, long white hair red eyes, red claws and a gold mask that hides his upper face. Also carries a samurai sword on his side.
Name: Veemon

Race : digimon

Story: She is the only digiomon working for the highter up and giving her soilders the missions through the PM systen. As for the raido, the soilder preety call her whenever they need her. She told to not show her face to her soilders for fear that the soilers kill her when they see her. She pretty much takes care of a little girl that she saved.

Appearance: She prettry much looks like any Veemon only female and is pink colored.
Name: Dom

Race: Digimon

Appearance:
[Image: Assassin.jpg]

Story: A solitary Digimon, Dom never really interacted with anyone. Corrupt and evil, he takes great pleasure in slaughtering everything in his path... regardless who or what that may be.
Name: Kai

Race : Human

Story: Kai's father use to make swords but then his family kill because of Xardainmon for no good reason. Now he join the resesstions for reveange

Appearance: Spicky brown hair, blue eyes, a katana on his back, black pant red shirt and a brown worn out clowk.
name: fred

race: human

story: lost his family when all hell broke loose, and had nowhere to turn to but the group of soldiers against the digimon

appearance:[Image: us9.jpg] but with blue hair, blue sunglasses, and a katana
Colonel Chris Wilder was standing on sage with a mic in his hand and looked at the 34 soilders waiting for him to speak. He wasn't sure why the other higher ups gave Veemon this many but he didn't care.

"Alright, my name is Colonel Chris Wilder and all of you are serving under Unit Officer Cristina Rayna Black. We have picked you because we heard that your best of the best. Now, i will call names and they will room with each other." said Wilder as he listed all the names. "... and the last ones are Fred and Mike. Now, everyone can leave to your rooms with the person i paired you up with."

"Hey, that's way cool." said female soilder as she waved to fred. "I guess we're be roomates."
fred just looked at her for a few seconds before waving back in a nuetral, but friendly way. "yeah, I guess so, I'm Fred nice to meet you."
"Nice name, my name is Mike, i know it's a boy's name but meh." said Mikes as he grabbed his hand and looked for their room. She found it when she saw a door with their names on it.
"Nice name, my name is Mike, i know it's a boy's name but meh." said Mikes as he grabbed his hand and looked for their room. She found it when she saw a door with their names on it.