Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
Fred watched the events unfold, so he took advantage of this time "Lets go...." he said as he grabbed Mike by the arm and picked up veemon, running away from the battle.
it took awhile for Mike and Fred to made it to the base time as Chris and Major West were ouside the higher up building. Veemon sighed and got out of Fred's arm and went up to Chris.

"I'm sorry, dad." said Veemon, with his her head.

"It's ok." said Chris and looked at Mike and Ferd. "What do you two have to report?"
Kai found and saw his nemus fighting another digimon. "Damnit, if I fight them I will loss the DND from Xardainmon." said Kai as he rush back to the base and back to his room. "Muhaha, I bet you can't servive this." said Xardainmon and he made a ball full of lighting and shoot at Dom.
"NNNRRRRAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!! COME DOWN AND FIGHT!!!" Dom roared, making an extra effort to jump up and slash Xardainmon's leg.
"*roar* die now!!!" said as he let out his attack that might swollow the the section of the city.
"well, the report was true, we also ran into Xardainmon...." Fred said, he looked at Mike to explain what else happened.
"But what we found was dead bodies and we think that digimon or the other digimon did it." said Mike as Christ thought about this.

"What other digimon?" Chris asked.

"He... well he doesn't look that smart." said Mike and then she started goin ing detail on what the digimon looked like.

"Hmmm... it look liked we didn't kill it after all." Christ muttered.
Fred heard that last part due to his increased hearing while surviving in the wild, "what do youmean you didn't kill it?"
"Nothing to worry about, you did your job. Now, my daughter has to also get back to work as well." said Chris.

Veemon sighed, "I understand."
Fred was skeptical about that answer but he just decided it was something that wasn't of worry for now, "Understood sir..." wheres Gol? he thought to himself finally remembering that someone was missing.