Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
"I am Xardainmon, the strongest and suprer digimon that has ever been created." responded Xardainmon.
Veemon didn't know what to do since she had no fighting skills and dunno that her headbt attack would work. Mike, on ther other hand, kept her gun aimed at the digimon.
Fred looked for a way out of the situation, "so what do you want?" tightening his grip on his katana.
"Hmmm, One kill for fun and Two Try to rule everything in this world. I might not cause this war but I will end it with me being the winner." said Xardainmon
Dom looked up sharply "... I smell group... Human... Digimon... close..." He grinned and put his claws together...

In that instant, there was a bright flash about three meters above the impending battle; accompanied by a shower of sparks and Dom "RUN, RUN, LITTLE MICE!" He bellowed as he fell to the ground, turning to rush at Xardainmon, sensing him to be the strongest "DIE!"
Xardainmon grabbed his sword and gave a good swing and made a huge wind blow after swinging. "Away mindless weaklin!" said Xardainmon
Dom gave a howl and charged straight through the strong gust of wind, flailing his claws at Xardainmon's head.
Xardainmon Flew up in hopes of not getting clawed by Dom.
Dom continued howling mindlessly as he jumped at Xardainmon repeatedly, trying to reach him... even through that would be totally impossible unless he grew wings or something.

OOC: lol That's almost funny...
"I was going to kill the weak humans and the blue digimon But you caught my attention." said Xardainmon as he rase his sword and thunder blots formed.