Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
Dom looked... and blinked. He stepped back, obviously confused, not even guessing that his target could have gone up.
Gol started to run toward edge of building and once he got there, he leapt across to the other building, trying to focus on his mission.

"Got to continue on and get away from that thing."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Mike and Fred have finally made it to the place and looked around to see nothing but dead bodies. She was shocked to see so many and then looked at her parther.

"Well, at least the report was true." said Mike when she spotted something blue in the conter of her eye. She aimed at the thing and said, "Don't move!"

'Oh crap.' thought Veemon.
Xardainmon was flying to find the last sword. "Damit I should have killed that son of his when I had the chance."

(Mean while back at Kai's room.)
Kai's sword started to glow and move. Kai wipe his tear and said "He's near. This time I won't let you get away." He rush out and put his sword back in it's shife on his back. He ran to the city where the other were asign to. "The signal was getting strong." said Kai as he rush to a near by ally near Mike and Fred. Xardainmon got to the city and landedin the shadows 7 ft behind the two humans. "Lets see, should I kill now or wait until something fun happens?" whispered Xardainmon looking in the shadows.
"nuetral or enemy?" He asked already behind veemon holding his katana behind the veemon. Now what do I do know? he thought.
"Hey, i'm not going to attack you." said the Veemon making Mike blink a couple of times.

"Your voice..." said Mike.
Fred blinked in surprise "O-Officer Black?" he said. only lowering his sword a few centimeters but till has his grip tight.
"Yeah, you got me." said Veemon with a sigh, and thenfelt a stange feeling like a digimon was near by.

"I don't know what to say." said Mike, also lowing her gun.
"I know what you should say." said Xardainmon as he stepped out of the shadow. "You should say you last words." said Xardainmon as he walked slow and clam.
fred was freaked out as he turned to Xardainmon. "who the hell are you?"