Join our server on Discord

Digimon: War of the Worlds
After few minutes, he got out of shower to dry self off and get into his stealth clothing. He looked out to see if the light was starting to dim down and it soon was getting late.

"Darkness....how i love it."

He put on his bullet proof vest under his shirt, just for safety reasons and grabbed his night vision and other things, along with his silenced PP7 and shocker rifle that was attached to his thigh.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Veemon was pretty much bored at her post and had nothing to do. She looked at the picture of her being carried by Chris. This was one of her favorite pictures since it shows how muchof a father he was to her. It really sucks that she couldn't show herself to her own unit. She knew that they would thought she was evil and killed her.

She didn't really blame the humans for that since the digimon did manga to ruin their world. The only thing that she could at least do is help them is help them in the war with the digimon.

"Man, today sucks." said Veemon resting on her arm chair. Then, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened and a somewhat big buff man entered with a file in his hands.

"The colonel told me to give this to you." said the buff man handing the file to her. "It's a mission for a few of your soldiers."

"Thanks, Major West." said Veemon looking over the file as Major West left the room and closed it behind it. She then turnedon the PM system and talked though a message, "Fred, Mike, and Gol, your mission is to go to south side of downtown. There's been talk about people over there and i want you three to check it out."

She turned off the PM system and rested for a bit feeling a bit bored. Then, an idea came to her and looked at the door behind her.
Gol stopped for a moment and looked at his small computer device on wrist and reading the PM he recieved.

"Hmm, very well then."

He put his goggles on his forehead as he made his way down the sidewalk, but still keeping to the shadows with night slowly coming darker.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Fred looked at the message looking up at Mike as if asking a question silently, "looks like we already have our mission..." He then sheath his sword and put on his trench coat, while attaching his katana on his back. "Shall we?" he asked walking to the door.
"Yeah, i'm ready." said Mike getting her two guns and loaded them. Then, they left the room and head to the outside to do their mission.

Meanwhile, Veemon was already outside keeping to the shadows since there was a human in the area. She was lucky she was a short digimon otherwise she would be spotted by him.
Dom sniffed the air again "Getting closer!" He stretched himself up slightly and roared "Here come Dom for blood, humans!" He dropped to the ground and ran on all fours, sidestepping onto a sidewalk for clear passage.
"Eh....you better lead the way, I hardley know the area here.." Fred said a little sheepishly.
Gol stopped after hearing steps coming from ahead, he quickly moved close to the wall to blend in with the darkness.

"Someones coming....can't be seen."

He flatten himself to the wall in a nearby allyway, in the shadows and waited to see who it was that was close by.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
After only half a minute Dom raced past Gol, panting wildly as he ran on all fours "Human..." He skidded to a halt and looked back "I smell human!" He growled wickedly as he started walking back the way he came slowly, alert.
He blinked as he saw Dom coming back, knowing that he caught his scent.

"Shit, gotta move...

He quickly and silently made his way up a long pole that made its way up to the rooftop that he climbed up on and started to quietly crouch walk away from his last location.
The Mod Squad
The OCA